Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Challenge

dashian500

I have a challenge for all you artist I have an oc name and race nothing else the challenge is to see who can make the best design an cutie mark then I will start a poll after about a month with all the pics and let the forums decide who was the best

Edited by dashian500

Er, okay, that seems like a fun idea. One teensy, tiny little problem we have...we uh sort of don't know the name or race. Could you care to tell us that?

Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 1

To makusu2 that's up to u it's Part of the challenge u make it what u see in your mind I only set the name gender and race

And this isnt my oc but no that u metion it that would be a great idea

aww yyeaaaa ima do all disss. ima do it on meh laptop  :yay: ugh thinking of a cutie mark though and the color of the pony. by the way are we only allowed to make one? :wub: by the way do you mean lightning rider?

Edited by SugarSwirl

(edited)

I love your excitement and u can make hmmm... I'm gonna say max of 3 good luck u have one Month so if u do more then one make sure it's all ur best It would be a shame if u did this and didn't win cuz u done two and they wernt as good as u could do and yes I did typo

Edited by dashian500

here's the first one i quickly made. ill do the others tomorrow and i hope no one else had the same idea or takes it. hope you like it.  if you cant see it right because of the background then ill quickly go make the back white.  :derp:

post-18641-0-65678900-1375768674_thumb.png

Edited by SugarSwirl

Please remember that you all have a full 31 days to complete this challenge so u don't need to rush to get it done as long as u. Don't procrastinate good luck do your best and try to get some hype on this if i don't have many ppl doing this then I won't make another cuz it'll waste pplz time

• 2 weeks later...

@@dashian500,

OK, finally, here's my entry.  I ended up making two versions, a kinda "luckless, Derpy-ish" version and a "20% Cooler" version.  Each one's cutie mark is beside him.  While I was doing this though, I started having ideas for character background, so I reserve the right to use these images for OC's of my own. ;)

ThunderTwinscopy_zpsedd0d4b5.png

In the event that it isn't clear from the illustration, the second version "rides lightning" by jumping on a cloud to ignite a lightning bolt, then jumps onto the bolt and rides it (and does tricks) surfer/snowboarder style.

Edited by Roko's Basilisk

• 1 month later...