Hello everypony

Dusk Dream

Hello, hello to you all!

How did i find these forums? Well, kinda simple. After missing out on "Galacon", i still enjoyed the amazing livestream, but there was an emptyness in my heart that needed MLP! Somebody suggested me to these forums, and voila, here i am!

I'm 15 years old, but i attempt to come over as mature as possible in almost every situation. When enjoying MLP, however, the child inside me awakens, oh how i love the show!

A virtual friend over in England got me into it. He told me to try it out, and i was instantly hooked! It's got an addictive effect to it, i tell you!

My favourite pony would be Rarity (well duh, saw my name?), i love how she always acts fancy, even in the worst possible times! But she also has a nice character, which is even more reason to like her.

I hope i can mix into the crowd quickly, this seems like the perfect way to keep that little spot inside my heart filled!

Thanks for reading!

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forums, A Rarity! I'm glad that you decided to join. This place, in my opinion, is a great way to do MLP related things. It helps make the waiting time between seasons a lot easier. 

You're sure to find a lot of other Rarity fans here, too. Personally, my favorite pony out of the mane 6 is Fluttershy, but I love all of them.

I'm sure you'll have a great time here. :)

I must start off by saying clever name you got there. ;)

Okay, now for the welcoming. Hello there and welcome to the MLP Forums! There is plenty to do around here to keep you busy. Discussions about the show, media, roleplays, and so much more! I hope you take the time to adjust here and enjoy hanging out with us fellow bronies!

It's got an addictive effect to it, i tell you!

Darn skippy it does! :lol:

It's got an addictive effect to it, i tell you!

Welcome to MLP Forums! Yes i agree, its strangely addictive.. *Shivers* Its like... *Thinks* Like.. Eating,... Sunflower seeds and you can't stop! Hope you been having a great time here! Don't forget to smile! :D