Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request I need a vector artist

Valormos

Here is a drawing I did but I want it to look like the show but all I got is color pencils 

so can somepony vector this so it looks like its from the show thanks

post-7725-0-88016100-1375722796_thumb.jpg

the cutie mark is a pencil and the streak is black her eye color is a dark blue 

I want the tail and other half of mane the same as the top part of the mane let me know  

if you got any questions thanks 

I can try - emphasis on try - to do this. Do you have a specific color palette in mind that I should use? Oh, and could you give me a tinypic link for that picture, Google Chrome isn't letting me open it...

I had a good template, so I did what I could with it :).

post-17261-0-82212700-1375753350_thumb.png

Feel free to tell me things I should edit. Would do this tomorrow though, because I really gotta hit the hay now.

post-17261-0-82212700-1375753350_thumb.png

Thank you so much and two things I would like you to do the blue in her mane and tail can it be lighter and I forgot to tell you it is a pegasus and I forgot to add wings in my drawing if you would do this thanks and you did a great job

I had a good template, so I did what I could with it :).

attachicon.gifFlutterfire.png

Feel free to tell me things I should edit. Would do this tomorrow though, because I really gotta hit the hay now.

Thank you so much and two things I would like you to do the blue in her mane and tail can it be lighter and I forgot to tell you it is a pegasus and I forgot to add wings in my drawing if you would do this thanks and you did a great job