Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

Retired Commissar

I became a brony about a month ago so I have catching up to do. I really like to do fan art even if it's not the greatest. My favourite ponies would have to be Rainbow Dash, Apple Jack or Fluttershy.

Hello, and welcome to the forums! I see you're a new brony, but being here will sure enlighten you to bronydom! Pretty good choices in favorite ponies. Anyways, glad to have met you! If you ever need any help, please feel free to messsage me! I hope to see you around!

• Brohoof 1

Thanks makusu I'll be sure to ask for for help if I need it. Oh and you wouldn't know how to draw, would you?

Nope, no idea lol sorry :P. I'm sure there are a bunch of other members who would have the slightest idea how to do it, though.

• Brohoof 1

I became a brony about a month ago so I have catching up to do. I really like to do fan art even if it's not the greatest. My favourite ponies would have to be Rainbow Dash, Apple Jack or Fluttershy.

Howdy there Ranger Dashie and Welcome to the MLP Forums!! Hope you enjoy the seasons of MLP you need to catch up on!

applejack_is_best_pony_by_starscrye-d5ng

Welcome to MLP Forums Ranger Dashie! I'm BrainyBrony and if you have any questions or just need someone to talk to, I'm your guy. I'm the guy to talk to.  :lol: Oh, and it's good to know that you like Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to MLP Forums Ranger Dashie! I'm BrainyBrony and if you have any questions or just need someone to talk to, I'm your guy. I'm the guy to talk to.  :lol: Oh, and it's good to know that you like Fluttershy.

Whoa, whoa, hold on there. I'M the guy to talk to if you want to talk. *Imminent death battle* :P

You want some of this?! *Stretches muscles* Well, to be honest, I'm weak. Heh...

I believe the word is "Flexes". I'm not so sure stretching one's muscles would be very healthy :P.  Anywho, getting off topic lol, welcome to the forums again RangerDashie :)

• Brohoof 1

Well, while those two wranglers are fighting over the right to help you when you are in need, allow me to welcome you to these very forums and wish you a pleasant stay. :)(If you are in need of help, I have always a sympathetic ear as well!)

Welcome to these fine forums!

I'm sure you will enjoy the fanart section in Octavia's Hall! I too love doing fanart, nice to see a fresh brony ^^

So get comfy, and have a good time!

Hi to everypony here! I came to this place for searching new, lovely and very intresting community. I need new friends now so bad.

Upd: sry, posted in wrong place..

Edited by unil

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here! Also, I can't fathom why you didn't put Pinkie in your three favorites. And I'm an android with the personality of Discord and Celestia combined with a hint of complete and utter nonsense. Maybe a bit more than a hint.

• 2 weeks later...