Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey There!

Kryptic Zed

I would have never guessed *cough*.  Welcome to the MLP Forums!  This is a great place to share stuff like artwork and fanfics.  You can do that in Octavia's Hall.  This is a very friendly sight, so don't hesitate to talk to someone.  Have a great stay.

• Brohoof 1

Hey there everyone, I'm new to this forum as you can tell lol! I can't wait to start posting fanfics and art. Also sharing PMVs I've created (as I just started to on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsGy4AVoksI)! Huge mlpfim fan...*cough* vinyl is best pony *cough* lol. Can't wait to get started =D !

Hi, Kryptic Zed! Do you have a nickname? If you have links to any fanfics or art, please show me, I'd love to see them! :). Hey, that PMV is amazing! I subscribed, keep it up! Oh... and we were getting along so well... Fluttershy is best pony :angry: . Haha, I look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Hi there Kryptic Zed, allow me to welcome you to his bright place in the otherwise so dark world called "the internet". So you're creating fanfics, art and PMVs, eh? Seems like you're eager in working for the fandom then :lol:. Kinda bugs me that your PMV isn't available, since I'd like to esteem your work... Oh well, I bet you did a good work anyway, so you won't need my confirmation for that ;). Make yourself at home, mostly in Octavia's Hall I guess. ;)