Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Angel chuck

InsainCat

Woop!! Got my bamboo fixed!! Thanks dad!!
Thought i should do something involving insain since i havent done anything with him in a while. new inspiration found as well. soberdogs.gif?11 is a flipnote friend. how lucky am i to find him... her.. it.. my inspiration to make this came from it. Thanks man!!

.... my back hurts...

angel_chuck_by_insaincat1111-d6icik4.jpg

Edited by InsainCat
  • Brohoof 2

this looks pretty damn amazing :3

love the style you got going here. is there any backstory to this pic? it seems to be telling some kind of story.

Not really.. but i guess in a way it does...

1) My dad got a replacement for my bamboo's cord and i was like "OMG!!!!! I LOVE YOU DADDY~!!!" and I was so flippen happy.

2) Chuck is not in fact an angel. Insain is a fallen angel, so when he sprouts wings in extreme emergencies, his wings are nothing but bones and same for his halo. But he can always seem to fly (He still doesn't know that he has them). Chuck is like Insain's guardian angel even though Insain is always the one who has to save his butt. But he's always kind and always trying to get Insain to be his mate (Insain acts like he hates it XD). Yesh my pretties... A pairing. Lol. Chuck (i love my self for giving him, such a plain name XD) is a very kind and gentle German rock star who tries (and sometimes does) keep Insain from walking into trouble. He is also loved by the world. He has a very awesome band and all the band member's (but one, the horse) is from Europe.