Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Days greetings, everypony!

DustJacket

Hello there everypony... still getting use to that.

My name is Ink Drop (real name is Nathaniel). I'm new here, to this forum. First episode I watched is... well... the first one from the first season; Friendship is Magic, part 1. Started following the show ever since April, I downloaded it :) and watched it on youtube.

I love making new friends and anything art related (music,drawings,literature,etc.). And sorry if my grammar is bad, still learning.

So yeah, I guess that's all. 

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums, Nathaniel...er Ink Drop :lol:

You can share all of your art in the Octavia's Hall section!

I hope you have a good time here :)

• Brohoof 2

Hello there everypony... still getting use to that.

My name is Ink Drop (real name is Nathaniel). I'm new here, to this forum. First episode I watched is... well... the first one from the first season; Friendship is Magic, part 1. Started following the show ever since April, I downloaded it :) and watched it on youtube.

I love making new friends and anything art related (music,drawings,literature,etc.). And sorry if my grammar is bad, still learning.

So yeah, I guess that's all. 

Hello, InkDrop! Do you prefer that or Nathaniel? The beginning is always a good place to start. I hope to see you around the forums more often! Have fun!

• Brohoof 1

Hello Ink Drop

Welcome to the fourms

Just to put this straight I am the Rainbow Dash around here Because my Personality is the same as hers

Im just saying so you don't go off faking your Rainbow Dash even know your probably nothing like Rainbow dash 

I just needed to say that to get it out my system 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU2IQAv4GSo&feature=player_embedded

But anyway Nice to meet you 

post-19020-0-12781100-1376869371_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Hi there Ink Drop, pleased to meet you. :)

You found one of the best places to make new friends right here and as you may already know, this community is also full of talented artists, musicans, authors, etc., hope you'll rank among them too :lol:.

I assume you were rather sceptical about MLP in the first place, that's why you started with the first episode, to give it a shot, am I right? (tell me if I'm wrong, I'm just speculating here :P)

• Brohoof 2

Hey there Ink Drop welcome to the mlp forums we hope you have a brilliant time here.

Thank you, and I know that I'm gonna have a brilliant time here.

Welcome to the forums, Nathaniel...er Ink Drop :lol:

You can share all of your art in the Octavia's Hall section!

I hope you have a good time here :)

Octavia's Hall, eh? Definitely 

Welcome friend  ^_^. I hope that your stay will be as awesome as min has been. 

See you around Ink Drop.

Oh, I know it'll be awesome :wub:

Hello o/ I'm sure people forgive bad grammar!  Sure am I that good things will be. Yes that was a bad joke. 

Uhhh... :blink:

Hello, InkDrop! Do you prefer that or Nathaniel? The beginning is always a good place to start. I hope to see you around the forums more often! Have fun!

Well... Ink Drop, yeah Ink Drop -- I prefer Ink Drop

And I hope so too... but one problem...

Time

Hello Ink Drop

Welcome to the fourms

Just to put this straight I am the Rainbow Dash around here Because my Personality is the same as hers

Im just saying so you don't go off faking your Rainbow Dash even know your probably nothing like Rainbow dash 

I just needed to say that to get it out my system 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU2IQAv4GSo&feature=player_embedded

But anyway Nice to meet you 

Thank you for the warm welcome RD  ;) , and I don't think I could imitate Rainbow Dash 

Hi there Ink Drop, pleased to meet you. :)

You found one of the best places to make new friends right here and as you may already know, this community is also full of talented artists, musicans, authors, etc., hope you'll rank among them too :lol:.

I assume you were rather sceptical about MLP in the first place, that's why you started with the first episode, to give it a shot, am I right? (tell me if I'm wrong, I'm just speculating here :P)

Can't wait to meet them all and make more friends.

And I wasn't skeptical about MLP, I'm just simply really really really really really really leery at first and I don't know what it was actually, I thought it was just a meme ^_^  

• Brohoof 1

Benvenuto/Witamy/Welcome

I hope you will enjoy your stay 

Also I like the color of the oc in your avatar :D

Thank you, and I just realized the coat color is similar to King Sombra's coat  :blink:

• Brohoof 1

well howdy there its great to see new ponies in the pony family well hope you have a lovely time hope to hear from you soon you sound like a great guy anyway hope you enjoy your stay at MLPforums the greatest forums in the world

• Brohoof 2

well howdy there its great to see new ponies in the pony family well hope you have a lovely time hope to hear from you soon you sound like a great guy anyway hope you enjoy your stay at MLPforums the greatest forums in the world

aw-shucks  :blush:

I've already liked being here around you people, you guys are friendly

• Brohoof 1

'Ello there. Welcome to the herd. I hope you have a good time on these forums. (Hint: Don't get into any debates on anything here. They don't end well.) Well, I guess I'll see you around in Ponyville. *brohoof*

"brohoof* Ohohoho... the forums are fun, I love forums and... but I love debates :(

• Brohoof 1

"brohoof* Ohohoho... the forums are fun, I love forums and... but I love debates :(

Don't worry. The Debates are actually pretty fun.

Speaking of which, there is a section for that in General Discussion. It's called the "Debate Pit."

But beware of the Timberwolves xD

• Brohoof 1

Don't worry. The Debates are actually pretty fun.

Speaking of which, there is a section for that in General Discussion. It's called the "Debate Pit."

But beware of the Timberwolves xD

Maybe I'll check that one out, when I have the time

Well in my experiences they don't end well. O course I wasn't arguing about the show.

then I'll better take precautions 

• Brohoof 1