Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ello Ello

ORIGENES

Hi everyone I'm Ryan a 17 year old brony from the UK, Durham in the North East to be more precise. I should have wrote this a week ago but I have been on holiday to Turkey I had a great time.

The only other forum I have been on is the UK of Equestria Forum its great but I have decided to join this forum as well because as far as I know this is the biggest brony forum and it's not just limited to bronies in the UK I think this should be a good place to get to know more bronies I love making new friends. Recently I started attending the North East brony meet ups they are great I have the chance to meet lots of amazing nice people. 2 weeks ago we went to see Equestria Girls in the cinema it was a lot of fun we were the only people there  :o. I think going to meet ups is arguably best part of been a brony. 

I love the art this fandom has produced it has inspired me to give drawing a go, you can be the judge of my work  you can view it on DeviantArt or on this thread I made on UKoE. I don't know if I have wrote too much or not enough but If you want to know anything about me please feel free to ask. I don't how often I will be posting on this forum but I'm sure I will have a good time.

Also please Love me!!!!  :angry:  

Edited by RyanMac
  • Brohoof 1

ANOTHER BRITISH BRONY!

WOO!

*brohoof*

What a coincidence!!

Welcome to the forums! 

There are lots of friendly people here and everyone will be happy to help you, seen as you're new.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

:lol:

• Brohoof 1

Hi everyone I'm Ryan a 17 year old brony from the UK, Durham in the North East to be more precise. I should have wrote this a week ago but I have been on holiday to Turkey I had a great time.

The only other forum I have been on is the UK of Equestria Forum its great but I have decided to join this forum as well because as far as I know this is the biggest brony forum and it's not just limited to bronies in the UK I think this should be a good place to get to know more bronies I love making new friends. Recently I started attending the North East brony meet ups they are great I have the chance to meet lots of amazing nice people. 2 weeks ago we went to see Equestria Girls in the cinema it was a lot of fun we were the only people there  :o. I think going to meet ups is arguably best part of been a brony. 

I love the art this fandom has produced it has inspired me to give drawing a go, you can be the judge of my work  you can view it on DeviantArt or on this thread I made on UKoE. I don't know if I have wrote too much or not enough but If you want to know anything about me please feel free to ask.

Also please Love me!!!!  :angry:  

Hello, Ryan! Yeah, I think it is the biggest brony forum on the internet. Those are really good drawings, keep it up! :) 

I hope to love you, too! Have fun here! 

• Brohoof 2

ANOTHER BRITISH BRONY!

WOO!

*brohoof*

What a coincidence!!

Welcome to the forums! 

There are lots of friendly people here and everyone will be happy to help you, seen as you're new.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

:lol:

Thanks for the welcome I'm glad to meet another Britsh brony /) 

Actually I have one question do you know how it says blank flank under my profile and it says muffin under yours, what is it? Can you chose a cutie mark or something like that?

Hello, Ryan! Yeah, I think it is the biggest brony forum on the internet. Those are really good drawings, keep it up! :) 

I hope to love you, too! Have fun here! 

Thanks for the welcome also I'm glad you like my drawings I hope I can continue to improve. I'm sure you will love me  :angry:

Hi there RyanMac and welcome to the forums!

I must say your drawings seem pretty damn fine to me. :D

So you like the whole meet up thing about being a brony the best, eh? I can't really assent, since I haven't experienced such meet ups yet, kinda quiet around here where I live... :I

To answer your question:

The emblem under your avatar shows your "forum rank". The more you post, the higher your rank gets. At a certain number of posts you get a new emblem. Posts in the Cloudsdale Colosseum won't count towards it (but you should still look around there sometime ;)). Pretty simple, isn't it?

Hope you'll enjoy your further stay and having fun! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hi there RyanMac and welcome to the forums!

I must say your drawings seem pretty damn fine to me. :D

So you like the whole meet up thing about being a brony the best, eh? I can't really assent, since I haven't experienced such meet ups yet, kinda quiet around here where I live... :I

To answer your question:

The emblem under your avatar shows your "forum rank". The more you post, the higher your rank gets. At a certain number of posts you get a new emblem. Posts in the Cloudsdale Colosseum won't count towards it (but you should still look around there sometime ;)). Pretty simple, isn't it?

Hope you'll enjoy your further stay and having fun! :lol:

Thanks for welcome and I'm glad you like my drawings  :) What do you think the best part of been a brony is?

Thanks for answering my question I will get used to this forum eventually I have not really been on forums before except from the UKoE forum which I signed up recently and the one my friend created a while back but that was very basic compared to this forum and UKoE.

Edited by RyanMac

Welcome to the forums! Its always fun on here! There are a lot of nice and friendly people to talk to and be friends with! Also there are a lot of fun sections to check out as well! If want to talk and be friends just send me a PM and add me! :D

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for the welcome I'm glad to meet another Britsh brony /) 

Actually I have one question do you know how it says blank flank under my profile and it says muffin under yours, what is it? Can you chose a cutie mark or something like that?

Thanks for the welcome also I'm glad you like my drawings I hope I can continue to improve. I'm sure you will love me  :angry:

After you have made 5 posts, you will upgrade to Muffin! If you click on it, it will show you how many posts you have to make to upgrade again. (If you get what I mean, I'm terrible at explaining) 

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums! Its always fun on here! There are a lot of nice and friendly people to talk to and be friends with! Also there are a lot of fun sections to check out as well! If want to talk and be friends just send me a PM and add me! :D

Thanks for welcoming me I will defiantly send you a message and add you /)  :yay:

After you have made 5 posts, you will upgrade to Muffin! If you click on it, it will show you how many posts you have to make to upgrade again. (If you get what I mean, I'm terrible at explaining) 

Thank you BubbleGum-Pop I understand know as I said before I will get the hang of this eventually :P  

• Brohoof 1

What do you think the best part of been a brony is?

There are too many answers to this question. :lol:

The whole community is just as friendly and warm hearted as the whole world population should be (ain't going to be an opportunist here, this will never happen),it's nearly a veritable utopia!

Beside this I love to see what  people are creating, based on a TV show intended for little girls. May it be artwork, music or animation. The outcome astonishes me always anew. :D

• Brohoof 1

There are too many answers to this question. :lol:

The whole community is just as friendly and warm hearted as the whole world population should be (ain't going to be an opportunist here, this will never happen),it's nearly a veritable utopia!

Beside this I love to see what  people are creating, based on a TV show intended for little girls. May it be artwork, music or animation. The outcome astonishes me always anew. :D

I have to agree with everything you just said. The community it is full of talented people the artwork they produce is amazing. I wish everyone could be as friendly as the brony community.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to MLPForums! There's lots to do here, so try to explore it all! Befriend bronies, debate, or just play some Forum Games! I'd love to be your friend, and I hope that you stay on the forums for a loooonnnngggg time! <3 *brohoof*

• Brohoof 1

Hey there have a wonderful time on the forums and make tons of new friends :D

Thanks I am sure I will make plenty of friends  :muffins:

Hello and welcome to MLP Forums RyanMac

This forum is really awesome and i hope you will like it as much as i do    :wub:

Enjoy your stay here.

*Brohoof* :3

Thanks for welcoming me from what I have seen the forum is awesome  B) I'm a might be a bit shy at first but hopefully I will be posting soon.

Welcome to MLPForums! There's lots to do here, so try to explore it all! Befriend bronies, debate, or just play some Forum Games! I'd love to be your friend, and I hope that you stay on the forums for a loooonnnngggg time! <3 *brohoof*

Thanks actually now that you have mentioned it there is quite a lot you can do on this forum. Yay :yay:  you want to be my friend I will be sure to leave you a PM /) *brohoof* 

Ello Ello Ryan and welcome to the MLP forums here you will have fun and meet people

HAVE FUN!

-NoobPony

Thanks I'm sure I will have a good time and meet lots of people  :D

Hello welcome to MLP forums big ponyland and pony family enjoy your stay in big family of ponies.have great time :wub:

-SpyPony

Thanks /) *brohoof*

Hey there Ryan! Welcome to the forums!

These are Infact the biggest forums around for mlp! And a very welcoming and awesome and kind community!

So I think you'll enjoy it here.

I haven't gone to any brony meetups myself or even cons, even If I'm in the US. Because I'm a closet brony for various reasons including my parents, who wouldnt pay for me to go to any meetups really anyways.

But anyways glad you had fun there!

And I started drawing because of the fandom to, except well I suck, I'm sure your much better.

Anyways, hope you enjoy it here! There are plenty awesome people to meet and see here!

See ya around.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hey there Ryan! Welcome to the forums!

These are Infact the biggest forums around for mlp! And a very welcoming and awesome and kind community!

So I think you'll enjoy it here.

I haven't gone to any brony meetups myself or even cons, even If I'm in the US. Because I'm a closet brony for various reasons including my parents, who wouldnt pay for me to go to any meetups really anyways.

But anyways glad you had fun there!

And I started drawing because of the fandom to, except well I suck, I'm sure your much better.

Anyways, hope you enjoy it here! There are plenty awesome people to meet and see here!

See ya around.

Hi there Zygen thanks for welcome. I know how you feel I was a closet brony for the first 3 moths of been a brony. I found it very frustrating I could only watch MLP videos and draw when I was a alone in the house I was too scared of getting caught and I got even more frustrated when I found out about a meet up group near me, everyone looked like they had a lot fun. So I did some research on what parents reactions are to bronies. All of the results varied so I knew telling my mam would be a huge risk. One night I got the courage to tell my mam I really wanted to go to the next meet up. When I first told her she thought I was joking then she thought I was insane :derp:  I explained the fandom and I showed her some clips from the show she started to understand why I liked it . But when I mentioned the meetups she assumed that bronies were pedophiles I showed her some pictures of previous meetups to show how much fun they have and to prove that most of them are around the same age as me. She said she supports me and I was allowed to go to the meet ups  :yay:. To be honest my first one was a disaster it started raining exactly when the barbeque was ready. But overall I really enjoyed it I loved meeting bronies in person. My mam told my dad that I'm a brony but she just said they are people who like cartoons.

Edited by RyanMac
  • Brohoof 1

Hi there Zygen thanks for welcome. I know how you feel I was a closet brony for the first 3 moths of been a brony. I found it very frustrating I could only watch MLP videos and draw when I was a alone in the house I was too scared of getting caught and I got even more frustrated when I found out about a meet up group near me, everyone looked like they had a lot fun. So I did some research on what parents reactions are to bronies. All of the results varied so I knew telling my mam would be a huge risk. One night I got the courage to tell my mam I really wanted to go to the next meet up. When I first told her she thought I was joking then she thought I was insane :derp:  I explained the fandom and I showed her some clips from the show she started to understand why I liked it . But when I mentioned the meetups she assumed that bronies were pedophiles I showed her some pictures of previous meetups to show how much fun they have and to prove that most of them are around the same age as me. She said she supports me and I was allowed to go to the meet ups  :yay:. To be honest my first one was a disaster it started raining exactly when the barbeque was ready. But overall I really enjoyed it I loved meeting bronies in person. My mam told my dad that I'm a brony but she just said they are people who like cartoons.

Well, i'm glad to hear things went well for you.

Unfortunately, with my family no way would it go that smooth :/.

I've been a closet brony about a year now actually, don't have plans to come out of the closet really.

Mostly because of my stepdad whos very stubborn and set in his ways, and i'm already on kinda rough ground with.

Don't need ponies to go trample that ground even more.

Of course the rest of my family would be pretty eh probaly to. Who knows, but with my stepdad there is almost no chance they'd accept it. They'd think i'm crazy.

Especially since my parents are the type who think that pedophiles run free on the internet or something :P.

I'm sure its fun, but i likely am not going till i get out of the house to any meetups.

Oh well. :P.

• Brohoof 1

Well, i'm glad to hear things went well for you.

Unfortunately, with my family no way would it go that smooth :/.

I've been a closet brony about a year now actually, don't have plans to come out of the closet really.

Mostly because of my stepdad whos very stubborn and set in his ways, and i'm already on kinda rough ground with.

Don't need ponies to go trample that ground even more.

Of course the rest of my family would be pretty eh probaly to. Who knows, but with my stepdad there is almost no chance they'd accept it. They'd think i'm crazy.

Especially since my parents are the type who think that pedophiles run free on the internet or something :P.

I'm sure its fun, but i likely am not going till i get out of the house to any meetups.

Oh well. :P.

Well at least your popular on here you have lots of friends and 4094 brohoofs I can only dream about that :P  

• Brohoof 1

Well at least your popular on here you have lots of friends and 4094 brohoofs I can only dream about that :P

Never say never :P, I had 0 posts and brohoofs one time.

Besides with 5600 posts 4094 brohoofs Isnt that impressive xD.

Besides don't worry about popularity, just join in the fun and love of the community regardless of your "popularity" :).

Have fun :D

• Brohoof 1