Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Windows Ponies!

MJDudeK

LOL! Is that Twilight pick from Twilight's Day Off? LOL! That's really good. Impressive. ;) A+ Are you gonna use it as your wallpaper now? :)

Already did! HAHAhahaha! Well I'm working on another Windows Pony piece and I might switch it to that one when I'm done. I don't know yet whichever one looks better.

Well keep up the good work, it looks great :lol: I might make something like this, but for other people cause I can't use it on my laptop. My mom and i share it and she likes to have he own wallpaper :( I can't choose mine.

Hey-hey-hey...)
There my avatar on wallpaper. Who stole my avatar,ha?  :huh: 

Why is then Fluttershy without glasses when others with?)

Though, in a whole.. pretty nice wallpaper!

Edited by ArtemYegorov
  • Brohoof 1

can you please make one for macs? i know this is a windows thread, but i don't like windows. i prefer apple. I like the wallpaper. i'd just like one to use on my macbook. :)

Yeah its still early so I'll have a Mac one by later today. Do you have Any preferances on 

ponies and style or spacific Mac logo?

Hey-hey-hey...)

There my avatar on wallpaper. Who stole my avatar,ha?  :huh: 

Why is then Fluttershy without glasses when others with?)

Though, in a whole.. pretty nice wallpaper!

Yeah Sorry, I found it on google and I just felt Fluttershy wouldn't be one to flash around cool shades, she seemed more like a hoody girl to me haha.

Edited by MJDudeK
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah its still early so I'll have a Mac one by later today. Do you have Any preferances on 

Yeah Sorry, I found it on google and I just felt Fluttershy wouldn't be one to flash around cool shades, she seemed more like a hoody girl to me haha.

Hah:)

I just was kidding!

I thinks she looks pretty nice  with hoody too. "Hoody girl" lol)) 

Probably I chose this picture exactly because of hoody.

Edited by ArtemYegorov
  • Brohoof 1

well, either the mane 6, Fluttershy, Derpy, or Doctor Whooves

style?

um...i guess their more recent one:

1b.jpg

although, i found another one that i enjoyed:

apple-logo1.png

well, either the mane 6, Fluttershy, Derpy, or Doctor Whooves

style?

um...i guess their more recent one:

img-1841088-1-1b.jpg

although, i found another one that i enjoyed:

img-1841088-2-apple-logo1.png

Alright. Can Do! but what I meant by style was the style of the ponies, anything spacific (i.e. happy, laughing, mad, random ext.) or just anything

@@MJDudeK, May i request something for windows 8 ? PLs:3? (in case yes than the resolution is 1600x900) :D

cuz i really liked that one but well, you guessed it i'm on windows 8 

Yeah! I'm using Windows 8 too though I don't much care for it compared to Windows 7, Mac, or Linux but its what I got so whatevs. Anyway, anything specific? 

Alright. Can Do! but what I meant by style was the style of the ponies, anything spacific (i.e. happy, laughing, mad, random ext.) or just anything

smiling or laughing is preferred. i guess it just matters on which pony(ies) you decide to use for the wallpaper. sorry, not that good with choices usually.

smiling or laughing is preferred. i guess it just matters on which pony(ies) you decide to use for the wallpaper. sorry, not that good with choices usually.

Ok i think I gotchya! The mane six sound good! I'll find a way to incorporate Derpy too! I've got some Ideas and I think you'll like it!

Yeah! I'm using Windows 8 too though I don't much care for it compared to Windows 7, Mac, or Linux but its what I got so whatevs. Anyway, anything specific? 
Hmm a Twilight shall be"dominant" kind of like the main thing , the rest of the mane 6 ofc and Vinyl scratch somewhere noticeable enough yet subtle maybe the background based on vinyl? 

Hmm a Twilight shall be"dominant" kind of like the main thing , the rest of the mane 6 ofc and Vinyl scratch somewhere noticeable enough yet subtle maybe the background based on vinyl? 

10:4! I just finished Techno915's  Mac Pony Wallpaper and I'm about to post it in a new thread then I'll start the Windows 8 version!

okay. i can't wait to see what you create! i take it you have a lot of free time since you seem to be willing to do one for anyone who asks. wish i had that kind of free time...and talent.

Alright I'm finished with your Mac Ponies WP. I'm going to post it in a new thread titled Mac Ponies and you can grab it from there!

OK I'm going to post it in a new thread titled Windows 8 Ponies. Sorry, I didn't check the specifics till just now but if you don't like it let me know I'll change it.

• Brohoof 1