Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cheerliee reading

InsainCat

Nicely done mate! :) I like the unique style you used here. The pose is also really good as well and it just looks so cute. The only things I would suggest is work on the leg proportions and some of the postioning. 

The legs could be made better if you made the ends of the hooves slightly wider than where they connect to the body. Also Cheerilee's eyes don't seem to be directly facing the book, they kinda appear to be facing towards a little to the right of the book.

If you just fix those two little things, then you're good!

Other than that, great job! I love the style! :)

• Brohoof 1

Huh, is that crayon, or colored pencil?  Or perhaps a combination of both?  Whatever it is, this looks lovely, and certainly is a lovely style of pony art I've never seen before!  Beautiful job InsainCat, and I'm sure your teacher will love it.  Can't wait to see more art from you, as well as a speedpaint version of this wonderful pic!  :muffins:

Very nice, you have a unique style going there, that's for sure.

The hooves seem a bit strange, maybe make them a tad more square at the bottom. Hooves aren't completely rounded, think of a hoof on an real pony. 

Onto the good stuff: I really like how you did the eyes. They are great. Also the coloring/shading is good too. I can hardly color stuff like that myself, so props to you. Keep up the work and I see you becoming a top artist.  :D

Nicely done mate! :) I like the unique style you used here. The pose is also really good as well and it just looks so cute. The only things I would suggest is work on the leg proportions and some of the postioning. 

The legs could be made better if you made the ends of the hooves slightly wider than where they connect to the body. Also Cheerilee's eyes don't seem to be directly facing the book, they kinda appear to be facing towards a little to the right of the book.

If you just fix those two little things, then you're good!

Other than that, great job! I love the style! :)

yeah.. I just couldnt find another postions for her leg whiched sucked.

And if you watch someone read. They will do that. Sometimes when there reading the words closest to the page, they dont look like there even reading it for a second. So it actualy looks fine.. and i cant change this... its inked in and i already gave it to my teacher.

Huh, is that crayon, or colored pencil?  Or perhaps a combination of both?  Whatever it is, this looks lovely, and certainly is a lovely style of pony art I've never seen before!  Beautiful job InsainCat, and I'm sure your teacher will love it.  Can't wait to see more art from you, as well as a speedpaint version of this wonderful pic!  :muffins:

its color pencil. and I probibly cant do the speedpaint thing version cuz my camera is being a butt to me. I has upsetness (idk )

Very nice, you have a unique style going there, that's for sure.

The hooves seem a bit strange, maybe make them a tad more square at the bottom. Hooves aren't completely rounded, think of a hoof on an real pony. 

Onto the good stuff: I really like how you did the eyes. They are great. Also the coloring/shading is good too. I can hardly color stuff like that myself, so props to you. Keep up the work and I see you becoming a top artist.  :D

thx. Like I said. Its the onlypostion I could find at the time. I'll keep working on it though. Maybe I will be a pro someday ^u^ . I'll just have to wait till then

Nice work, InsainCat! You did a pretty good job with it! The only thing is, is that the eyes don't seem to be looking directly at the book. Other than that little thing, it's awesome!

• Brohoof 1