Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G'day everypony!

Benjarik

Hi everypony!

My name is Benjarik and I am a brony for... erm... a long time now. I mean nearly a year. In this strange... real life... I read books, play Magic and do things thats humans normally do. 

Bic MacIntosh and all other ponies are best Ponie. I love them all...

If you have a question, ask me. I do not bite except you like it.

Benajrik

• Brohoof 1

Why hello there, Benjarik! It comes to the my attention that you are wearing a tuxedo? Don't you think it is sort of uncomfortable to wear a tuxedo in the day? The tux really fits you by the way...

Excuse me, I nearly forgot to welcome and introduce myself to you... Anyway, welcome to the largest brony forum on the internet!

I am Crystal Rarity, apparently, from the Crystal Empire... 

Well, I might have to catch a bus for now, the bus has arrived! I'm off sightseeing in Singapore again for the seventh time!

Well met, Benjarik!

Edited by Crystal Rarity

Hello there! *Shakes Hoof* Always nice to have a new pony around, Especially a new unicorn, we dont see many around here! 

Do you know any cool spells or tricks you could show us? :D *Shuffles in anticipation* 

Do you know any cool spells or tricks you could show us? :D *Shuffles in anticipation* 

Yeah, I have a "few" tricks. But I must do reeea-search! Another reason is that you can't cast spells without materials. But the main reason is that Ben needs his tea. Tea is the only thing that keeps Ben alive. Do you want a dead Ben?

• Brohoof 1

Of course not! Sorry I haven't met many unicorns before... I dont really know how it all works, sorry if I offended you sir! *Looks Sheepish*

It works easy but Ben needs his tea. The only thing who keeps me alive is tea and I cannot cast spells as a dead Pony.

BUT I now I have tea and so I can cast a few spells... I you want to see a few...

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Welcome, I know I'm a little late but welcome and enjoy you'r stay here.

post-19660-0-76351000-1379165049_thumb.gif