Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings and Salutations

AdmiralZeratul

I only started watching the show several days ago, and let me just say that I am completely hooked! It is so adorable in ways I cannot even begin to describe! The characters all have unique and charming personalities that keep me interested and coming back for more.

It is my pleasure to welcome myself into the herd. I will give fair warning about one thing though; I tend to over-analyze things a lot. I suspect this won't be a problem, but I thought I would make it clear in advance just in case.

Welcome AdmiralZeratul! It's nice to see new members of the herd. I am a relatively new member myself (started watching the show in April). Oh and don't worry about the over-analyzing thing I do that a lot too. :P So welcome to the forums and if you want to talk about anything or have any questions feel free to PM me! :)

• Brohoof 2

Of course it won't!

Since you've only been watching the show for a few days, I would suggest avoiding anywhere that might give spoilers.

Unless you want spoilers, of course. I hate them. It just may be one of my peeves.

Enjoy your stay, and May your life be full of happiness!

Welcome AdmiralZeratul! It's nice to see new members of the herd. I am a relatively new member myself (started watching the show in April). Oh and don't worry about the over-analyzing thing I do that a lot too. :P So welcome to the forums and if you want to talk about anything or have any questions feel free to PM me! :)

I look forward to many great and intellectually stimulating discussions!

Of course it won't!

Since you've only been watching the show for a few days, I would suggest avoiding anywhere that might give spoilers.

Unless you want spoilers, of course. I hate them. It just may be one of my peeves.

Enjoy your stay, and May your life be full of happiness!

I really don't like spoilers either, and I try to avoid them as much as I can. I feel that I can enjoy any work a lot more without them, and this goes for any type of media.

• Brohoof 1

I look forward to many great and intellectually stimulating discussions!

I really don't like spoilers either, and I try to avoid them as much as I can. I feel that I can enjoy any work a lot more without them, and this goes for any type of media.

Spoilers are the worst!

I hate spoilers!

They give away the best parts!

• Brohoof 1

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Hello, and welcome to friendliest MLP forums around. There's musicians (like me), artists, animators, and more people here. We are a great community. And enjoy you're stay here.

Welcome to the herd my friend! It's sad how you joined so late and missed out on a lot of fun, but better late than never! I hope you will have a fantastimagical time here with us on MLP Forums! :)

Thank you so much, everyone! I expected a very warm welcome like this one, but I still took a little time to work up the courage to become a full-fledged member of the brony community. Admittedly, I am in need of an avatar, but I have no idea what to use for that purpose.

Welcome to the herd my friend! It's sad how you joined so late and missed out on a lot of fun, but better late than never! I hope you will have a fantastimagical time here with us on MLP Forums!  :)

Care to explain some of the fun that happened in my absence?

Care to explain some of the fun that happened in my absence?

Oh dear.

That would take forever. Like seriously I don't even know where to start! It's so much :V

The excitement of watching all premieres of new seasons with ponies on bronystate

The cool discussions with people where we speculate about the new episodes

All amazing fan-made videos and songs we have been waiting for

All epic things that has happened within the community which are way too many things for me to remember and list

Bronycon 2012 and Bronycon 2013

The excitement for the Fighting is Magic game

Being a part of the huuuuuge brony money donation to poor children in Africa

and just... soo many things it would take forever to list

• Brohoof 1

Oh dear.

That would take forever. Like seriously I don't even know where to start! It's so much :V

The excitement of watching all premieres of new seasons with ponies on bronystate

The cool discussions with people where we speculate about the new episodes

All amazing fan-made videos and songs we have been waiting for

All epic things that has happened within the community which are way too many things for me to remember and list

Bronycon 2012 and Bronycon 2013

The excitement for the Fighting is Magic game

Being a part of the huuuuuge brony money donation to poor children in Africa

and just... soo many things it would take forever to list

So much discussion, and I missed it. Looks like I have some catching up to do.

• Brohoof 1