Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

OC doodles.

Chann3l Chas3r

I've been doodling my OCs all day and these are the only ones I deemed worthy of inking and colouring.

tumblr_mt8aqeVBkP1shos9jo1_r1_500.jpg

This is Oracle, the local fortune-teller and seller of hoof-crafted items. Don’t let the appearance fool you; he’s actually a unicorn. A birth defect left him hornless and his magic manifests itself in psychic dreams and mind-reading abilities... which he can’t control or turn off, so, unfortunately for him, he's constantly reading everyone's minds within a ten-foot radius.  Meditation helps him, but he can never get full control.  It's a gift and a curse.

tumblr_mt88xjweuD1shos9jo1_r2_500.jpg

These two are Taffy and Baker’s Dozen, the culinary providers of the fairgrounds. Taffy specializes in candy and sweets and Baker… well, that should be fairly obvious.  The young duo have been married for a good five years now and, though you can’t see it in this picture, Taffy’s six months preggers.

Baker's Dozen is Barnabas's cousin on his dad's side; the golden-tan coat / ruddy-red mane gene runs strong in the family.

• Brohoof 13

Valiant effort indeed. The "no chin" take looks rather strange at first (especially on the first one), but you manage to pull it off well on the second picture. Well done.

I...actually don't have a critique atm :P

(Don't worry I'll find something ;))

Oh, I love, love, love these designs, especially Taffy.

Can't wait for the rest of the gang.

Hmm, still got characters open and I can't find a fault in the pics...

Is there anything that inspired your style (it looks slightly Burton-esque, but that could just be me)?

You got a unique style there mate. I like it. :) Love how you did the eyebrows, and the overall facial expressions. Looks nice and I hope to see more coming from you! :P

Edited by Dsanders

Oh, I love, love, love these designs, especially Taffy.

Can't wait for the rest of the gang.

Hmm, still got characters open and I can't find a fault in the pics...

Is there anything that inspired your style (it looks slightly Burton-esque, but that could just be me)?

I can see the burton-esque in Oracle, but that must've been subconscious.  I actually started drawing ponies like this after watching about seven hours' worth of Fairly Odd Parents.  

• Brohoof 1