Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, im new!

HelloJinxie

Hi, im new and love to make friends! My name is ShadowBlaze and my favorite thing to do is hangout with mates and play games. Anypony is welcome to be my friend on this site, skype and steam they should be on my profile. So yer if you wanna say hi and give me a brohoof that would make my day.

post-19727-0-24938900-1379385735_thumb.jpg

Edited by HelloJinxie
  • Brohoof 5

56785___safe_rainbow-dash_fluttershy_ani

Welcome to the forums ShadowBlaze! *shakes hoof* I hope you have a great time here! We're all fun ponies so b sure to say hi! Grab a cider and enjoy your stay! It'll be great! :D

• Brohoof 2

img-1850560-1-56785___safe_rainbow-dash_

Welcome to the forums ShadowBlaze! *shakes hoof* I hope you have a great time here! We're all fun ponies so b sure to say hi! Grab a cider and enjoy your stay! It'll be great! :D

Thanks soo much!! Is it ok if i ask you a few questions threw PM? Im just getting used to here. Here have a warm hug!

post-19727-0-48658500-1379386344_thumb.png

Thanks soo much!! Is it ok if i ask you a few questions threw PM? Im just getting used to here. Here have a warm hug!

No problem Shadow! Ask away! And I love warm hugs! Thank you very much! ^_^

Welcome to the forum ShadowBlaze.!

You seem cool and the people here are as friendly as can be. I'm sure you'll have no problem making friends and chatting with the members here. Have a good one!

• Brohoof 1

No, what ever do you mean? We just want yo to have a good time. (He's on to us!!)

*holds up mug* heres to us my new friendly pony mate, here indeed

Hey ShadowBlaze :) it's nice to meet you and welcome to the forums. I've seen you posting around a bit keep up the posting and you'll be assimilated into the forum in no time :P

thanks for the advice my friend. i hope to see you in more forums

Hey there ShadowBlaze, welcome to the forums! :D

I think you are going to have an awesome time here and I hope to make your acquaintance ^_^

thanks for your prears my friendly pony friend. you seem nice and im hoping to see you more often

• Brohoof 1

Hi ShadowBlaze!!!! I'm new here to. Nice to meet you.  :lol: We newbie's got to stick together!

-Star

we should, so stick with me my new pony friend and we shell be 20% cooler

hey there! I'm new as well! Venture's the name!

Welcome to the site! :D good to meet you.

Hi Venture its nice to meet you to! i hope we can be good friend you and i

Hi there shadowblaze!!

Just wanted to welcome you here to the mlp forum. 

I have not made many posts here, but have allready seen that everypony is as friendly as they come.

Hope you make a ton of friends :yay:

PS- Wil see if i can find you on steam

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Hello and welcome. You seem friendly enough for me. Welcome to best mlp forums on the internet.