Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The name's Whooves. Nova Whooves

NovaWhooves

Salutations All!  My name is Nova Whooves!  My OC is wonderfully illustrated in my profile pic (though the artist's name eludes my memory. )  A grey/silver coated stallion, with piercing emerald eyes.   His mane is a rusted orange color, with a silver streak beneath it.  He is proficient is healing magic, as well as general (you know...like levitating stuff)  as well as medium combat magic, such as firing magic bursts and lasers, and minor teleportation.  He is quite peaceful most of the time, and loves his drinks.  But.. don't piss him off.  His magic is fed of his emotions.  Nuff said.
Thank you.  And I look forward to RP'n with you. 
~Whooves

• Brohoof 1

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Welcome NovaWhooves. Nice drawing by the way. Anyways I hope you have a great and joyous time here.

Welcome NovaWhooves. Nice drawing by the way. Anyways I hope you have a great and joyous time here.

Haha, thank you!  Your name is epic.  Just, epic.  And I didn't draw it, nor do I remember.  Though...it would be nice to have more art of mah OC. XD  Haha

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Haha, thank you!  Your name is epic.  Just, epic.  And I didn't draw it, nor do I remember.  Though...it would be nice to have more art of mah OC. XD  Haha

Wow, thank you. No one else has ever said that to me. :D Also thank you again.

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

The welcome from an ancient reaper who lived for milleniums.

I am also taking the liking in this little show since it has the value of teaching morals to reapers like me.

WELCOME TO THE HERD!

Wait a minute, aren't you sure your not here just to get free souls?

Wait a minute, aren't you sure your not here just to get free souls?

Great question!

Thanksfully for you, i don't reap souls today. Don't worry, i never reap bronies and pegasisters but only some of my fellow reapers do.

I don't always reap souls without reasons, but when i do i will summon Chuck Norris.