Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, Everypony!

Silver Herald

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Hello, Silver Herald, and I have to say your avatar definitely caught my attention.,

I am here to welcome you! So, without any further ado, welcome! I hope this welcome was welcoming! You are very welcome here.

Did I mention the word welcome?

:P Anyways, I hope you like it here. Have fun posting! 

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Haha, thanks mehguy, but did you say something about a welcome? smile.png

And in what way, Hydro?

It was staring into my soul, and lets just say I had a starting contest. XP

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

ohmy.png

Did you win? I'd be lying if I said I haven't done the same, and I haven't won one yet...

I did win. Because I closed the window. So, does that count as winning?

You talk a lot.

I try, I try x)

Well, 30% because the forum won't let me post anything under 50 characters...

But the other 70% is me just rambling, which probably can get annoying at times :)

I did win. Because I closed the window. So, does that count as winning?

I can't think of why you CAN'T count it as winning, and I'm now questioning why I never thought of that before...

Hey there! n_n welcome to the forums, i'm sure you will find everyone is really nice here~ (heheh if you didn't already!)

have a good time and I hope you make many wonderful friends <3

Thanks, Glimmer! Love your theme- Fluttershy is best pony! biggrin.png

Also, do you know here I should start out? I have no idea where to post first x)

There are many sections in the forum that you'll be excited to go to whether it is going roleplaying at Roleplay World or typing random silly threads at Cloudsdale Colosseum. I recommend you go to the Everfree Forest, its my favourite.

Hey there, welcome to the forums! I'm SBB64 and, uh, I've been here a long time. :P

Anyway, I'm sure this forum will have plenty to offer you, the community is quite wonderful! I just know you'll enjoy it here. :yay:

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Thanks for all the replies, everypony biggrin.png

Yup, I've finally found a place on the internet where the majority of people aren't stupid x)

Oh, internet...x)

If your looking for place like that just go to 4chan or 9gag. Damn those places.

Hey there silver you can call me Tommy or GA and awesome to have you here apart of these forums. I think you will really enjoy your time here there are some really kind people here as well.    So what kinds of things are you into? 

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Well, I'm obviously into ponies, but I also like to spend my time either playing games (League in specific), writing, or just hanging out with friends :) 

*Flies in front of Silver Herald* Ahem..

*Does my own flying moves* *Stops and flies down panting* Phew...doing pinkie pie welcomes is hard... Anyways howdy new pony! Names Lightning Bliss, my group of friends call me Blissy hehe. I probably will find out in your profile but what kind of pony are you and do you have a cutie mark? I do hehe but you can find out more about me in my profile and blogs. Looking forward to seeing you around