Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I brohoof thee with a welcome!

Bronikky

So hey, Brony brotherin and Pegasister... sisterin (?), my name is Nikki, but many just call me

Bronikky.

And yes, if you're wondering, I'm a female brony (and no, I don't go by the term "Pegasister").

Favourite mane-6 ponyPinkie Pie.

Favourite CrusaderChicken (Scootaloo).

Favourite Background CharacterVinyl Scratch (but Octavia is pretty up there too)

Favourite BadassDiscord (when he's not a total reformed pussy) (Note: Queen Chrysalis is up there too, but only in my dirty dreams)

Favourite PrincessTwilight fucking Sparkle happy.png

Drawing, painting, digital art, enjoying nature, being by myself, trolling on 4chan, and watching ponies is what I love to do. All day long.

I also read a lot of FiMFiction. If you want, I posted a story on there about OctaScratch (fave ship) and it's pretty dark and dramatic if you ponies like that sorta thing.... (URL to account: http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Bronikky)

Favourite genres of fiction include: clop fic, dark fic, sad fic, humour, and twisted fic (if that's even a thing. I'm making it one now.)

Also, Discord and I love you.img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png
Message me! wub.png
And have yourself a magical day. biggrin.png

• Brohoof 3

You seem like a pretty cool dude... ette... You know, that just isn't in keeping with the parlance of our times. Congratulations. You're a dude now. Dude can now refer to either sex, I hereby deem it so.

Anyways, rewriting the English language aside, welcome. I do hope you enjoy your stay.

Oh, and, uh, for the record... John Denver is best Ass-tat Adventurer.

• Brohoof 1

Congratulations for finding the forum! You will now be rewarded with a good time! You may experience it whenever you so choose. I hope you enjoy it on the forum. See ya!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome, and I hope you have a good stay here,

glad someone finds Twilight to be the best Princess as well as me.

And some great interests you have there.

Hope you stay here for a while, and have fun.

Need anything, or just want to talk, feel free to PM Me. c:

• Brohoof 2

welcome mortal... OKAY I am not immortal

Good choice in badass, mane 6, CMC, Bacround character. /)

It's nice to see talented people around here. (everyone exept my undead brain)

Now I will give you an viritual cookie and a medal for finding a cool site. *gives prices*

Have fun and see ya around. derpy_emoticon1.png

• Brohoof 1

Hi! First- nice avatar :D APPROVED!

I agree with Vinyl Scratch and Octavia, they all are awesome :D Overall You seem great person, welcome to forums and enjoy Your stay :D 

I have a cookie as well! *gives cookie!* :D

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to ignore the 4chan stuff for now.

Welcome to the Forums. We need more female bronies on the Forums. (Although I'm guessing about 3/4 of the forums is of females.) Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I'm always happy to answer.

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Good to see some female members - cause according to all the polls on here, most members are males.

Normally I'd post a pinkie pie video, but I'm on my iPod, so, yeah, sorry. :(

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Good to see some female members - cause according to all the polls on here, most members are males.

Normally I'd post a pinkie pie video, but I'm on my iPod, so, yeah, sorry. sad.png

Here you go tongue.png I will post for you.

To: @Bronikky

Why did you open this lol it was just to fill the extra charactors

Edited by ~Chaotic Xelphos~
  • Brohoof 2

Hello Bronikky! :)

It's always nice to see another new member join the forums! img-1931636-1-smile.png Great to have you here. Hope you enjoy your stay and make lot's of new friends! img-1931636-2-biggrin.png

If you have any questions, or just need a friend, I'm usually around. img-1931636-3-wink.png