Umm...Hi..

LunarRaven

Hi I'm LunarRaven, If been a fan of FiM for about a month now and was looking for a place to meet other fans of FiM to discuss the show and meet new people. I'm a bit quiet, but when I feel comfortable I can be fun to be around, my favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle we are alike in many ways. I don't really know what else to put herehuh.png I'm not much for Intros. Well nice to meet you all and I hope that I can make a few friends.

• Brohoof 4

Hey LunarRaven! You definitely came to the right place! This is THE best FiM community I've ever been in! Everyone here has a passion for the show and are super kind and helpful! I'm a relatively new member as well (about 6days maybe) but felt welcome right off the bat! Got random private messages from some really cool people who just wanted to say hi and be friends :) Twilight is my favorite too, so you already have a friend in me! :) feel free to PM me to chat or if you have any questions :) Your intro was just fine and you'll make tons of new friends daily here! Welcome to the herd! Have a blast!!!

• Brohoof 2

Hey, welcome, Raven (just gonna call you that, hope it's fine xD)!

Hope you have a great time, if you came to talk about everything show-related, alk with awesome people and just have fun you're in the right place.

Just check everything out, theres a section for roleplaying (if you do that, I don't, though I wanted to try), for art, for show discussion and for nearly everything else. Everyone here is pretty chill and always up for a random chat, and nice and caring and everything :3.

If you have any questions or something just shoot me a PM, and enjoy yourselves x3.

See you around here!

• Brohoof 2

Hello LunarRaven!

We have tons of great people here you can talk to about FiM and other subjects. I have to say it's a really nice community so don't be afraid to voice your opinion on anything.

This is very true! I thought maybe some things that I have mentioned in various threads would be slightly controversial... but everypony was just super cool about it and just made me feel like a part of the community :) This is a refuge from all the forums and comment sections on the net that just flame you or troll you...none of that here! I love it <3 bronies rule!! :P

• Brohoof 2

Thank you all for the warm welcoming, I can see that I will have fun here and make allot of friends img-1950047-1-laugh.png

You came to the right place! and Yes, the huge outpouring of love and acceptance towards all Ponies here is almost overwhelming!sad.png  Darnit! <tears of joy> 

Welcome to your home, away from home! you are gonna love it here!wub.png

Too cheezy?

• Brohoof 3

You came to the right place! and Yes, the huge outpouring of love and acceptance towards all Ponies here is almost overwhelming!img-1950093-2-sad.png  Darnit! <tears of joy> 

Welcome to your home, away from home! you are gonna love it here!img-1950093-3-wub.png

Too cheezy?

Not cheesy at all! Well, maybe it is lol....but I feel the same way! I haven't even gone to any other websites except Facebook since I joined this truly awesome community! Let the feelings flow mate!!! :')

• Brohoof 3