Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony!

Photon Jet

Hello everypony around Equestria! My name's the one and only Photon Jet!

I recently came here and I thought to myself I would have a wonderful time here. So here I am, looking forward to what friends I'll make around here.

So glad to be your service! Here's a welcoming brohoof to everypony! /)

I might not have come up with my very own OC yet but may be working on that task soon enough.  

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the Forums!

After you are promoted to Muffin, you should check out the RP part of the forums, since you seem to be interested in that. 

Anyways, have a good time on here, and good luck! 

Heya PJ! Totally just reminded me that Goof Troop was a thing, whoa.

( Brohoof right back at'cha! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time here. I've only been here a few days but I already feel right at home!

Dood! I'm sure your OC will turn out great! I'd really like to see it once you're done!

And of course, as always, welcome to the forums! yay.png

• Brohoof 2

Thank you very much Aniki!I knew as soon as I introduced myself, I'm gonna have a blast here! I'll be into my OC once I get the hang of drawing on the computer.

I gotcha! Don't know if you've heard of it, but in the mean time you could always use the Pony Creator: http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904 to make a starter OC! It's pretty nifty, I've used it to make quite a few myself. wink.png

As Aniki said. I've only been here a few days and everypony here is very supporting. Welcome to the fourms and I wish the best for your stay! :)

Edit: Yeah RD is my fav pony but I'm a huge fan of twilights aspect of magic and how she uses it to help others. So in a way I could say she is the perfect example of a princess and my favorite :D

Edited by Techite Sparkle
  • Brohoof 1

/)*(\ *Return brohoof!* I haven't started working on my OC yet either... but every time I think about it I get excited.... I have a few ideas....anyway, welcome bro! I was gonna say "you'll have a great time here!", but it seems you already are!! Our community is THE best of all the fandoms out there and the members on this site rock!!!! So ya, welcome!!! :)

• Brohoof 1