Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Torn: A Dr. Whooves RP

Courageous Thunder Dash

dawn blushes for a split second "i-i um....alright thanks for telling us where we are" she says stammering "and how did you know it was new colt city JUST by the architecture?" she asks "and stop calling me miss, its weird and making me feel like you are being WAY over protective of me...its....weird"   

Draco laughed slightly "You just asked a courier. A courier of exotic import and export how he knew about this place. Simple really Miss Dawn. And no I'm not it's just who I am. Since Crazy pony here," he points to Thunder Dash "And 'Doctor' Crazy don't know where the buck they are going," "Again I want you to think about it my dear," he said as he hummed a some. 

He sang afew note "Out the tree of like. I pick me a plum,"

Are you guys having trouble pasting things onto here too?)

Edited by dragon4111

• 4 weeks later...

"alright,one;don't call me 'miss' it makes me feel unwanted BECAUSE IT DOES. Two; your language makes NO sense at all to me.Three; i don't want to think about anything. And four;their not crazy,they just speak in a language YOU don't speak!" dawn retorts to everything draco just said 

Edited by dawn whooves

@@super2379,@, @@dragon4111,

"Ugh, guys! This is absolute not a time to argue. We must find a way to get to the past in order to catch The Real Doctor and thus save the fabric of time. Doctor, maybe you can build a TARDIS using one of a few phone boxes in one of the major cities here in Equestria, that is...if we can't find one to use." Thunder stated.  

dawn looked back at thunder. "you can't build a TARDIS with a police box..you have to have the PART'S of a TARDIS not JUST the police box" dawn says "so my point is WE CAN'T" she continues rolling her eyes at thunder and then glancing at draco "so doctor....wheres those TARDIS parts?" dawn says looking back toward thunder and the doctor

"Excellent." Said the Doctor. He began to walk towards the nearby city. "If you'll all accompany me?" Asked the Doctor, still maintaining a walking pace, slowly, but surely, trekking toward the nearby town. "I sure hope this works," he whispered, fiddling with his Sonic as he went.

dawn stares at the doctors screw driver which looked like a future version of the one she has (the clone doctor i'm guessing represents the tenth doctor and dawns sonic screwdriver is the ninths doctors so) she took her's out and soniced herself she stopped for a second and gulped "ahh dawn what did the doctor tell you about doing that," she say's to herself loudly enough for the other ponies around her to hear she continues walking slowly and a bit stiffly "doctor,where are we headed" dawn asks a bit slowly because of the effect of sonicing herself 

@@super2379,@,

(Nope, both the real and doctor's clone are the 11th)

"Right behind you Doctor." Thunder stated as he went to catch up to The Doctor's Clone. "Say, what do you need to build a TARDIS anyway? And Dawn, don't think that I'm stupid." Thunder stated as he looked at Dawn in a way that she wouldn't find offensive, yet hint at her tendency to say things in a way that make others look stupid.  

(ah,alright)

"wasn't trying to,just trying to make you see that it made no sense...and not going to try to make you look stupid buuut...where in the wide,wide world of equestria would you find TARDIS parts?!?!" dawn asks practically yelling. She looks down and coughs then looks back up "sorry for yelling..." She said quietly. 

"Well," said the Doctor, "TARDIS' are usually grown, not created." ((OOC: This is canon, as said by the Tenth Doctor in 'The Impossible Planet', if you weren't aware.)) "So, technically, all I need is a phone box and my sonic, which I have used in possibly a past life to a an my TARDIS, and it should, in turn, project that into the phone box in question, if that helps." Said The Doctor.

@@super2379,

"Alright then. That makes things 10x easier. Now we could just modify a phone box, get to the past and find The Real Doctor." Thunder stated. Derpy had been with them all this time. She was tagging along and had recovered from that upset she had a while before.  

"well....LET'S FIND A PHONE BOX!" dawn yells and then walk's at a bit of a faster pace "where could we find a phone box though...their really uncommon now" dawn say's confused she starts looking around "i'v never actually been any where else but canterlot and ponyville...." She says 

"It's not going to be simple finding my real self. I have a feeling that all alien races wish to lead us into traps. Be prepared for anything." Said the Doctor, arriving at his destination. After looking around, the Doctor spotted a blue telephone box. "Perfect." He whispered, and opened the doors to reveal a small space. He clicked a small button on the screwdriver, and laid it down on the floor. He closed the door and opened it. When he opened it, the interior was that of his Type 40 Mark III TARDIS. "There we go." He said, smiling.

@@super2379@,

"Awesome! Now we could head to the past. Be ready everypony, Discord is definately considered a threat, since he was not reformed back then. Also, with this in mind, The Doctor could also become discorded, which may strengthen the darkness within him." Thunder stated as he was about to enter the TARDIS.   

"I'd be even more careful than you think." Said The Doctor, coolly, stepping in the TARDIS. as he stepped to the six sided center column, he spoke once again. "We may have to fight." Said the Doctor, flipping switches. "When to?" He asked. "And where to, as well?" He concluded.

after thunder said the doctor might turn discorded,dawn stared at him with a scared and angry look on her face for a few seconds and then looked away and smiles she takes out her sonic screwdriver "i thought TARDIS could track things...well i guess we're probably to far away from the doctor to track him...so thunder you got any idea's of where he is?" she say's glancing between thunder and the doctor. 

"The TARDIS can track, of course, but not myself in this very incarnation. I can visit past and future selves with the tracking, but since the real one is the same incarnation as I, I can't track him, since the TARDIS assumes I'm here, at the controls, flying it." Explained the Doctor.

@,@@super2379,

"So, are we ready then?" Thunder asked making sure that everything was okay. Derpy was still on his back clinging onto him. She was scared. She really didn't know if they would find The Real Doctor that she loved, knew and stood by his side back in the old times.  

@,@@super2379,

"So, are we ready then?" Thunder asked making sure that everything was okay. Derpy was still on his back clinging onto him. She was scared. She really didn't know if they would find The Real Doctor that she loved, knew and stood by his side back in the old times.

"I do believe we are." Said The Doctor, grabbing a lever on the console of the TARDIS, "Geronimo!" The Doctor shouted, pulling the lever, and with that, the four rocketed across time and space until the TARDIS wheezed to a stop. The Doctor looked at the interface of the TARDIS and got a worried look on his face. "I followed a lead," he began, "and I shouldn't have."

@@super2379,

"What do you mean? Lead straight into a trap?" Thunder asked as he looked around. "I just really hope that Discord doesn't harm The Real Doctor. It'll make things 10x harder if we have to face a Discorded and Dark Doctor." Thunder stated as he continued to look around in the TARDIS.  

dawn gives thunder a sarcastic smile "no,really?" she says "and what is it with you and the number ten? it is VERY weird!" she says "why do i complain so much? Because you are weird. Oh don't talk to yourself Dawn!" Dawn said,to herself. "Any ways, a discorded and dark doctor would be bad,very very BAD and bad is bad....so yeah it would be TERRIBLE" she says "this has been a very weird day for me,excuse my randomness" 

"What I'm meaning to say is that the lead led me to a very awful planet." Said the Doctor. After gulping and letting out a sigh, he said slowly, "we're on Skaro. Home to one of the most awful and cruel alien races in this universe." Said The Doctor. "The Daleks." Finished the Doctor.

dawn stopped dead in her tracks "Skaro?!" she said "why,WHY are we on Skaro?!" Dawn continued "i don't like this planet any more then you do doctor,but BOY do i hate daleks more!" dawn growled. "And boy to they loooooooovvee me" dawn says sarcastically with a bit more truth to it then intended 

dawn stopped dead in her tracks "Skaro?!" she said "why,WHY are we on Skaro?!" Dawn continued "i don't like this planet any more then you do doctor,but BOY do i hate daleks more!" dawn growled. "And boy to they loooooooovvee me" dawn says sarcastically with a bit more truth to it then intended

"Stay calm." Said The Doctor. "It wasn't my fault, it was a lead I had from my last adventure. I may find clues here. But, I may find death and destruction, as well." Said The Doctor, quite worried. "So, let's hope and pray this wasn't a bad idea." Said The Doctor, scanning the outside of the TARDIS.

@@super2379,@,

"Oh not those pesky things." Thunder stated. "We shouldn't be Skaro, we should be past Equestria. Unless Discord had Daleks back then, which I can't imagine him having them, unless he creates them using his powerful magic." Thunder stated as he looked around. "And clues? What kind of clues?" Thunder asked.