Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sup

Flutter3825

I'm a brony from Nebraska, currently going to high school. Currently I have no brony friends, i'm hoping to change that by joining a fourm.

Fluttershy is my favorite pony (if you couldn't guess by the name...)

I mainly play video games like Fallout:NV, Skyrim, Metro 2033.

My other hobbies include airsoft, collecting coldwar stuff n' things (thank you fallout...), weaving chainmaille, and obviously ponies.

Just as a side note... I LOVE dragons

@@Flutter3825,

Welcome to the herd!! :lol: I hope you make plenty of cool friends and have lots of fun doing stuff here :D

If you're interested, you can watch a video on my profile that gives you a video tour of the forums, so you can get used to all the different sections and posting and stuff.

Again welcome, and don't hesitate to add me or send me a PM if you ever wanna talk ;) 

Hi, my fellow Fluttershy fan. Glad you're here. Feel honored. Last time I visited this place was last month.

Well, I've been on these forums for about a month or so, and my favorite places are the Roleplay world and the forum games(Cloudsdale Colosseum), specifically the banned game. You've yet to unlock them, but once they're unlocked, you'll have lots of fun. Also, if you need help with anything, I practically live here, so you can always come to me. :)

So, do you have an OC yet?

Hello there, Flutter. Welcome to the forums. :)

If you're looking to make friends, this is definitely the place to do it, we have a large, active, and extremely friendly community full of amazing people.

If you're into gaming, our Media Discussion subsection might be something that interests you.

I'll see you around, and I hope you have fun. ^_^

I see you say Fluttershy is best pony... and I see the name... but then I see Rainbow Dash making a face at me. Which leads me to only one conclusion.

YOU'RE A CHANGELING SPY! (Hey it's cool, I don't judge, let's be friends!)

Aniki sends out a big brotherly welcome to the forums changeling! But hey, hey, hey, you're on the quest for friends huh? Well boy oh boy, have I got just the friend for you. What better friend to have than the big brother of the brony world, am I right? What? NO! Not that Shining Armor doof, I'm talking about me silly! I'm a way better BBBFF than that oaf! Believe it! (9.5 out of 10 ponies agree)

I see you say Fluttershy is best pony... and I see the name... but then I see Rainbow Dash making a face at me. Which leads me to only one conclusion.

I would have a Fluttershy profile pic... but the one i wanted was too high resolution, so i just settled for the picture of Rainbow licking the screen...