Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Small handful of new drawings.

~SadisticFluttershy~

I certainly enjoyed these. The bedroom one has very nice perspective and is clean. I also enjoy the originality of all three. In the future you might want to draw on some better paper (it might just be the scans though). Pictures like these deserve some nice paper.

• Brohoof 1

I'm impressed with your sketching skills. They definitely what I can sketch at the moment. The detail in the one with the pony on the bedroom is incredible. And I also really like the Pinkamena one. :)

Seriously, great job! I mean it. :)

Hope to see more work from you! ^_^

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm impressed with your sketching skills. They definitely what I can sketch at the moment. The detail in the one with the pony on the bedroom is incredible. And I also really like the Pinkamena one. smile.png

Seriously, great job! I mean it. smile.png

Hope to see more work from you! happy.png

I really appreciate that statement. That Pony in the bedroom is Scootaloo.

They're all wonderful, but that bedroom drawing is absolutely lovely. I agree that you should color it, but honestly I love it just the way it is as well

Thank you, Coloring though is just not my style and not in me...

If only, if only I had the time and patience to make drawings that well. You should try to color those but it might even be more difficult to than making the actual drawing. 

Coloring is difficult cause if you make a mistake, specially on paper, you can't just erase it. It's there forever.. unless the paper gets destroyed of course, but I keep these in a folder that I take good care of.

I certainly enjoyed these. The bedroom one has very nice perspective and is clean. I also enjoy the originality of all three. In the future you might want to draw on some better paper (it might just be the scans though). Pictures like these deserve some nice paper.

Lol, Like I have the money to buy a diamond encrusted $50,000 sketchbook with the highest quality paper in the world. (Kidding)

It's just normal Sketch paper and regular copy paper.

Next up to draw is my avatar. Let's see how it turns out!

Edited by ~Chaotic Fluttershy~
  • Brohoof 1

They all are good, but the one really catching my eye is the one with Scootaloo.  I really like how you drew it.  I also like the Pinkamena one.  Great job on all of them.   If you don't color it, maybe keep it black and white and finish it up with some shading or something.  

• Brohoof 1