Published blog drafts appearing at draft save time

Jokuc

I'll make this short. When you have saved a blog entry as a draft to then publish it later, it will show up on the front page of MLP Forums new blog posts listed at the time when you saved it as a draft when you publish it.

For example,

>Tiny Tim creates a blog at 10:00 am and saves it as a draft.

>The time is 5:00 pm and Tiny Tim publishes his saved blog, however the blog does not appear on the front screen because many other blogs has been published meanwhile and it says his blog was published at 10 am so nopony will read it.

(inb4 "dis b ipb limitations")

nvm

Edited by Jokuc

If you go to the right side when you're editing the blog entry, there's a strange link that says 'Publish Immediately (change)'. Click that link, and you can actually set the time/date that it will have as the official 'publish' time.

That's how I've got one of my one-a-day blogs set up, so I can have a 'buffer' of posts that will auto-publish every day.

• Brohoof 1

If you go to the right side when you're editing the blog entry, there's a strange link that says 'Publish Immediately (change)'. Click that link, and you can actually set the time/date that it will have as the official 'publish' time.

That's how I've got one of my one-a-day blogs set up, so I can have a 'buffer' of posts that will auto-publish every day.

Ah. I've never pressed the button because it says what it says. I thought it was for some sort of auto-publish feature