Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

welovefine?

I want to get mlp cloths and have a lot of different we dates I've been told a bout one with a big selection seems to be welovefine but some people tell me that it's bad to order from cause you have to pay more then what is shown. Is this true and if it is would anyone have any better website to find this kind of stuff on?, or even if it is good would anyone have better websites to look at

Thanks all :3

I have used WeLoveFine in the past and have had no problems with them. I think the only thing that I had to pay that was more then shown was shipping costs, but that is the price of doing business on-line. I can't recall ever buying anything without shipping costs as well as possible sales tax depending on what state you live in. The quality at WeLoveFine is good and the designs are really top notch.

• Brohoof 2

I want to get mlp cloths and have a lot of different we dates I've been told a bout one with a big selection seems to be welovefine but some people tell me that it's bad to order from cause you have to pay more then what is shown. Is this true and if it is would anyone have any better website to find this kind of stuff on?, or even if it is good would anyone have better websites to look at

Thanks all :3

i only know of one other site similar to welovefine but it has a smaller amount of options for some items but its usually fine for me http://www.redbubble...ple/audioscribe

I haven't bought from welovefine, I would like to though. I have watched videos from people who have bought from there though and sometimes they throw in a sticker or poster with your shirt, but that should be considered free and not part of your purchase. Anyway I would try redbubble also, but I think welovefine has a larger selection of shirts, character-wise anyway.

welovefine is an alright place, I mean the prices for merchandise is reasonable, it is just the price for postage is rather ridiculous. 60$ + to get it sent her via priority mail to Australia.

Redbubble is better, as it has a much larger range of pony merch and the delivery price is more reasonable, in my opinion.

Oh Yea I live in Ireland should have mentioned that but ah well :P

In that case, international shipping is going to cost a boatload. But that is what happens when you buy from online retailers in the US.

But if you do not mind paying that much for shipping, I say that it is worth it. WeLoveFine is awesome and they continue to get my business if I want something pony-related.