open MLP Camp Half-Blood

**Appleshy**

Grell smiled and messed with his mane "I know in just messing with you " grell said when midnight Sat up he sighed "oh did we wake you up" grell asked while using his magic to grab a few apples and began to eat "want some " grell asked while wondering what she done with the apples he sent home

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

lawleit pronounced law le it

Midnight sighed. "Honestly babe, yes. You need help. It's getting kind of weird..." She yawned, pecking him. "I mean, I likke apples as much as the next pony, but I don't like them THAT much..." She got off the bed, grabbing cleaning supplies. "That's just my opinion, though. It's up to you."

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

($yeah but what should he find a skeleton lol )

Grell nodded and listened to midnight hum it filled him with joy he grabbed the cleaning supplies andhheaded to the closest when he opened it he seen it was full of boxes and bins he sighed and carried them it one by one to the bed once they where all out he'd look in them

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

lawleit pronounced law le it

(((I was thinking more like body prep stuff. You know, stuff to get it ready for the funeral)))

Midnight kept wiping the floor, lightly singing a song she wrote; she sounded amazing.

Scout walked back in, but saw them busy at work so he decided to grab some cleaning stuff and start cleaning his room.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Midnight continued, almost done with the floor. She kept songing, too. It had been so long sonce she last sang.

Scout was busy at work cleaning when he heard a faint singing coming from the hall. He walked out and heard it was coming from Midnight and Grell's room. He sat there for a minute, listening to her sing.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Midnight blushed, giggling. She looked at Scout. "We weren't gonna do anything. Sheesh." She stuck her tongue out cutely.

Scout's face went red, trying to scrammble out of the magic. "I-I just didn't want to intrude is all! I-I didn't want to be bothering your moment! H-Honest!" He kept trying to get out of the magic.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Midnight giggled, pecking Grell. "Oh, by the way, did you ever find the bathroom, Scout??"

Scout nodded. "It wasn't that hard to find. Just had to go down the hall a bit. It's reeeaaaallllyyyyy big!"

Midnight smiled. "How dirty is it? Does it need to be cleaned?" She picked up some cleaning supplies.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth