open MLP Camp Half-Blood

**Appleshy**

".....NAAWEWE" He nuzzles scout "this is an adorable filly oh my celestia!" He chuckles. "He's an adorable little filly" he smiles "my name is oceon skies what's yours?" He asked as he chuckles he's a sucker for fillys. he then sits and listens to scout smiling as if he was scouts father.

dat zelda wings

luna_banner_by_spangladesh-d4s5kch_zpsda

My characters

Blacky pie

Lightning Flair

Oceon Skies

Scout smiled. "I'm Scout! My dad is Hades!" He nuzzled into his chest, smiling.

Midnight nodded, looking at Panomma. "Is she okay?? What's wrong??" She nuzzled Panomma, her ears flat. She didn't like seeing any creature hurt or in pain. She blinked, remembering she can heal. "Now that I have Mother's powers, I just realized I can heal things..." She smiled, her hooves glowing. "Of course, I can't use it on myself... One of the cons about being a demi-goddess, I guess..."

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

He smiles as he lifts water itself out of the bowl and makes it swirl around little scout and lets it shoot up into the air. "Oh just control water breathe under water. nothing special." He chuckles. then he pets little scout. "Maybe i should take you under my horn and raise you" he smiles.

dat zelda wings

My characters

Blacky pie

Lightning Flair

Oceon Skies

Midnight giggled, finishing the healing. "And I love you both too..." She kissed them both on the forehead. She looked at Silver. "Why did you even say all that stuff if you were just going to agree with us in the first place???"

Scout's eyes widened as he jumped up in joy. "Omg omg omg really??? You'd really do that???" He jumped around happily.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Midnight smiled as she pet Panomma. "You're such an adorable little animal, ya know??"

Scout smiled, jumping up onto his back.

Midnight looked up. "We need to start heading towards Medusa's lair so I can get the first pearl. We don't have much time. Mother looked very weak in my vision..."

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Skies looks determined. "I can make her look at her reflection in the water" he smiles. "It'll be risky ffor me but darn it i can do it" he chuckles as he smiles at scout. I think I'm gonna teach you how to fly eventually.- he thought to himself as he walks over to midnight.

Edited by odd9120

dat zelda wings

My characters

Blacky pie

Lightning Flair

Oceon Skies

Grell looked at him "I don't care when we do it but I say we should do it as soon as possible there's only (rolled for it) two pearls in there but I'll go I'm with midnight to two look for the preals I'll find medusa and kill her" grell said (I plan to leave Leif and epic back at the camp for this)

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

lawleit pronounced law le it

Grell laughed "maybe I'll just drain you of life before you can or maybe ill reduce you to a pile of ash and bone" grell said "you go in and look for the pearls I'll handle Medusa I can kill her and anything else I want I'll be fine trust me " grell was sure he could handle it

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

lawleit pronounced law le it

((Sorry I missed so much I was inactive for one day and then it was under maintenance...))

Epic kissed Leif a little longer and then stopped. "Wow," she said. "That was... AMAZING!!!" She covered her mouth because she felt awkward just screaming like that. Epic was blushing very much. She then hugged Leif and then let go again after a few moments.

Edited by Epic Rainbow

Epic blushed even more. "I...," she stuttered. "I really like you too. I wanna be with you. I...I...I love you..." She nestled in Leif's chest. Epic snuggled up closer to him. Closer and closer she got, until before she even knew it, she was lying in the hammock with Leif, cuddling with him.

Epic blushed still even more when Leif gave her the rose. "It's beautiful," she said. "Thank you so much. I'll cherish it forever... or at least until it dies and I have to throw it out." Epic giggled and pecked Leif on the cheek. She then put the rose's stem behind her ear so that the flower was showing in front.