open MLP Camp Half-Blood

**Appleshy**

Midnight flew into the clearing and landed, giving her wings a break. She looked around, trying to get a good idea of where they were at.

Scout blinked, looking at the clearing. "Oh hey! We're almost there guys!" His ears perked up as he smiled a little. He couldn't wait for some action to get going.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Midnight quickly made a little hut out of tall limbs and leaves and vines. It actually looked pretty decent.

Scout blinked. "Where'd you learn to do that??"

Midnight smiled. "Filly Scouts taught me a lot of things for survival growing up. Daddy wanted me to learn how to fend for myself..."

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Midnight nodded, closing her eyes. She snuggled up next to him, falling asleep quickly.

He yawned in his sleep, rolling over again and again. He always had violent and very active dreams; ever since a few months ago.

((i'm tired. i'm going to bed. sorry. we gotta get up in lke 3 hours))

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Grell smiled back and hoped his lack of sleep wasn't obvious to her

Leif was floating in the air eyes closed and I'm the sitting position with leaves and twigs flying around him

Panomma was eating a pile of rabbits ache caught

"We can't make to much noise till he's done" grell whispered he had already told scout

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

lawleit pronounced law le it

((Sorry I missed so much guys I've been really busy...))

Epic woke up and trotted over to everypony else. "Morning," she said, rubbing her eyes and yawning. "What's for breakfast?" She sat down next to Leif, smiled at him, turned her head away, and blushed. He is soo cute, she thought. I wonder if he likes me back?

((Leif is in the air with leaves and twigs flying around him))

Grell looked at epic and trotted over "he's meditating right now he'll be done soon but he can't have to much noise that's not from nature" grell whispered

Leif was meditating preparing his more advanced spells so he could be ready for the fight

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Epic hovered in the air next to Leif. She waved her hoof in front of his face, while trying not to disturb him. She giggled quietly. "So, Grell," she whispered. "What's for breakast? I'm starving. I need to get something in my stomach pronto." Her stomach growled slightly. Epic groaned.

Grell ate his bowl quickly and and then ate three apples is was a wonder he wasn't fat because he ate like that often

Leif ate it smiling "it's very good thank you scout" Leif said he walked to the edge of the clearing and looked around "ahh perfect would any pony like some herbal tea" Leif asked

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood