open MLP Camp Half-Blood

**Appleshy**

Epic calmed down. She was shocked at how quickly the fighting escalated. She flew over to Midnight. "Midnight," she cried. "Are you okay?! Oh my Celestia! What happened to you?! How bad do your wings hurt?! Oh my goodness!!" She looked at Leif. "Well, don't just stand there! Do something!!"

Leif nodded and ran over to the hole making vivy grow on the sides he climbed down and lifted her up being very carful with her wings once out if the hole he sighed "I don't know any healing spells" Leif said

Grell stood their the dark aura still around him he was to scared to touch Anypony he might kill them even though his Hooves where wrapped

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

lawleit pronounced law le it

Leif made some herbs grow and cast waters causing water to wash over her rinsing the blood away he them set the broken bones even though it would hurt the pain would lessen quickly he wrapped both her wings and sighed "I'm sorry but that's all I can do" Leif said

Grell sat by midnight the whole time holding her hoof

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

lawleit pronounced law le it

Epic was scared. Her newly found friend was really hurt. "Midnight," she cried. "Speak to me, Midnight! Come on, please tell me you're alright. Please! I don't want to lose my new friend!" She wept a little bit. She was scared for Midnight's sake. She didn't want her to die.

Midnight's sobbing lessened to a soft crying, still in terrible pain. She clung close to Grell, not wanting to ever let go. -Please please please let mother know I'm sorry... I didn't mean for them to downright refuse to let me do it myself...-

Scout walked over to her, nuzzling her gently. "You're gonna be okay..." he whispered, tears in his eyes.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Midnight's crying slowly stopped, still clinging to Grell. "I-it hurts... So much... Please make it stop..." she whined, sniffling.

Scout sniffed, a tear falling down his cheek. "Y-you're gonna be okay... You're like my mommy... Y-you gotta live, o-okay...?" he sniffed, more tears falling.

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Midnight still had tears running down her cheeks as she looked up at Skies. She looked like she was about to pass out.

Scout looked up at him. "If there's any way you can find a way to heal her faster or at least numb the pain, that would help loads..."

(((sorry guys but I gotta go to bed. I'm exhausted)))

~*~ My Characters ~*~

Lunar Eclipse

Midnight Shine

Seth

Skies tilted his head at grell. " it looks like you need a different wound treatment.. he walks over and pats grell over the back. " i know how it feels to think your utterly useless when your not your friends need you as in for support.. be useful as in be there for your friends it seems your doing well as doing that."

dat zelda wings

luna_banner_by_spangladesh-d4s5kch_zpsda

My characters

Blacky pie

Lightning Flair

Oceon Skies

"Oh? Then who are you hugging right now?" A voice in his head rang out -hush son know not what you are saying- "what the WHAT" he put hos hooff on his hhead. " so where are you going?" He asked smileing as he stretches ready for anything. His eyes where filled with curipusity as he completly ignored his fathers voice.

dat zelda wings

My characters

Blacky pie

Lightning Flair

Oceon Skies

Epic galloped over to Leif's side. "Leif," she said. "Leif, are you alright?" She looked at Skies. "I'm Epic Rainbow, daughter of Iris. She's the goddess of the rainbow. You can call me Epic. What's your name?" She looked back at Leif and hugged him tight. She carried him to a hammock and put him down in it. Epic flew back to the others. She looked at Grell. "What do you mean you don't have friends?! Scout and Leif and I are your friends!"

Edited by Epic Rainbow

"Oceon skies son of posiedon" he twitches. "Apparently. How do you feel young pegasus?" He asked midnight hopeing shed feel better. he smiles again. "The pain might be gone i presume" he smiles brightly hopeibg he'd help out just a little if its alright his brilliant blye eyes inspecting his magics healing work.

dat zelda wings

My characters

Blacky pie

Lightning Flair

Oceon Skies

"I hope it dosnt hurt as bad as it did" he smiles hopeing shed feel better. "Does it hurt anymore" he had hope in his eyes as he stretches wanting to go for a long 3 hour swim smileing. "How do you feel pegasus?" He asked his eyes full of hope as he sits down calmly waiting for atleast a thank you

dat zelda wings

My characters

Blacky pie

Lightning Flair

Oceon Skies