Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Elements of Nature

Linguz

Are you still interested?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Are you still interested in this RP?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was until we left the base.

( My Computer cut off so i got another one )

PlasmaStorm walked back into his room & pulled out his journal & Started writing.

*Day 1 Continued- Well everypony is drunk out of there minds so i guess im on my own until further notice. Daisy on the other hand is quite the cute one. Although she may be drunk, i might get that one chance to ask her.*

PlasmaStorm Closed the journal & Got into the covers.

( My Computer cut off so i got another one ) PlasmaStorm walked back into his room & pulled out his journal & Started writing. *Day 1 Continued- Well everypony is drunk out of there minds so i guess im on my own until further notice. Daisy on the other hand is quite the cute one. Although she may be drunk, i might get that one chance to ask her.* PlasmaStorm Closed the journal & Got into the covers.

(Oh lord, may I ask as not the character, but what is that question?)

Name: Dawn

Species: Pegasus

Personality: Adventurous at times maybe stubborn, and has the heart to forgive others.

Specialty: Mostly hoof to hoof combat.

Description: Gray coat, and jet black mane

Other: Smart, adventurous, kind.

Room: 5

Garth chuckled. "They tend to do that."

Storm could hear chopping coming from inside the kitchen moments before Natural came out with a salad in her hoofs. "Of course you can." She set it down on the table in front of him.

Camile had finally begun to regain consciousness, it must had been several hours since he passed out, the room was darker now and most everyone was elsewhere, save one of the new guys. That Pegasus, and he was getting a salad.

The thought of food reminded him he didn't get a chance to finish his lunch. He looked at the table but someone had already taken the plates back, "Hey! CHEFFIES!" he yelled, not willing to get up. "I need more of that meat, please and thanks"

He looked himself over, he was a dull turquoise color *oh good* he thought *I'm glad the coloration wasn't permanent.