Elements of Nature

Linguz

Are you still interested?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Are you still interested in this RP?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was until we left the base.

If masquerade had a body of his own, he would be facehoofing right now.

Psycho looked Raek in his eyes, his serpent eyes staring into Raek's. His voice was still demonic.

"You don't know me. You never have, and never will. I suggest you back off before I personally drag you to the pits of hell."

*wonderful. Wonder what kind of physical pain he'll inflict on us. Also, I'm pretty sure you've gone insane from the conflicting feelings.*-M

Edited by Derp2daherp

Raek began to speak.

"Oh will you now? I think you're forget-"

And stabbed Psycho with his scorpion tail as he was distracted by what he was saying. He injected paralyzing poison into him.

"-ting who's in charge here."

He threw him back on top of his pack and kept walking down the pathway.

"And don't worry Daisy. He'll only be paralyzed a few hours, enough to meet up with Garth so we can knock some sense into this guy.

(edited)

[Time Lapse: Meet up. The four groups have now combined into two. Garth, Raek, Daisy, Masquerade, Rigel, and Camile is one group. Legacy, Gizmo, Dusty, Autumn, Ocean, and Plasma are another. It's noon now.]

Garth saw the familiar faces in the distance and took to the air after telling Rigel and Camile that it's them.

Raek saw a figure take to the air and knew it was Garth; he told Daisy to hurry up. Masquerade was still on his back.

"What's with Masquerade?"

"He was threatening me, so I decided to paralyze him and meet up with you guys."

Garth greeted Daisy.

Raek greeted Camile and Rigel.

Legacy saw something reflect light in the distance and launched a magic flare up.

Gizmo saw the flare and started trotting faster towards her.

"Anything happen to your group?"

"Frost's weakened my magic. How about yours?"

"Nothing at all."

Gizmo greeted Dusty and Ocean.

Legacy greeted Autumn and Plasma.

Edited by Linguz

Rigel turned to the other group.

"hey guys. Did you run into anything?" he saw the unconscious pony on raeks back.

"what happened to psychoMasque?"

(yes, I know that's not his name. It's rigels nickname for them when he doesn't know who's in control. Or when he doesn't feel like finding out.)

Raek grabbed onto Masquerade and threw him onto the ground in the middle of their group.

"He threatened me because of some reason or other, so I paralyzed him. He should wake up in a bit."

(edited)

Garth looked and pointed at Daisy. Raek waves him closer and began to speak in a hushed tone.

"Daisy and Psycho are apparently going to be a couple now, but I don't think Masquerade is going to be part of that. I'm not all too sure how this multiple personality love is going to work."

"Okay. So is there anything else I should know that happened?"

"Daisy's no longer a slut. She apparently thought she had to do that to be liked by us."

Raek looked back at Masquerade's unconscious body.

Garth walked and sat next to Daisy.

"I'll be keeping an eye on your relationship with him. Depending on how it goes, you'll be grouped up with him either more often or less often."

Edited by Linguz