Elements of Nature

Linguz

Are you still interested?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Are you still interested in this RP?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was until we left the base.

Garth shrugged.

"I have no idea. Maybe she's planning something?"

As if on queue, a snow golem came out of the ground and roared at them. It was twice the size of Garth, stood on two legs, and its breath froze the snow it touched.

"You just had to say something Daisy."

(Sure. Here you go.)

An ice worm crawled out of a nearby mountain wall and screeched at the group before diving back into the ground.

"Frost wyrm. She's finally throwing things at us huh?"

"Only a matter of time, I suppose. We're going to need to work together to get this one. Ice worms are nothing if not tricky to get rid of. Nasty tempers too." Dusty jumped back just in time to see the maw of the ice worm spring up from the ground, missing him by mere inches. He whipped out his staff as he flipped backwards, creating as much distance as he could between him and the monster.

"Well, you see, frost wyrms are both blind and deaf. They'll try to find you by the vibrations you make by walking, or any sort of movement. However, it can't detect you if you're flying. The skin of a frost wyrm is nigh impenatrable. The only way to kill it is by a strike through the mouth." Dusty quickly shoved Gizmo out of the way as the wyrm shot up between them, arcing back into the soil.

(And this is why I'm letting you control the wyrm. I made the creature up on the fly and you made it be better than I had originally thought.)

Gizmo stumbled a bit then regained his stance.

"Okay, so when it opens its mouth, fire into it?"

Daisy continued to stare at the beast as it had not moved.

"Well... where are we going to get fire now?"

Daisy realised that almost everyone had drank.

"Quick, someone find a match and use our breath as a way to make fire!"

Raek slammed his claw into his face and went to Masquerade's bag. He took out the half empty bottle of alcohol, a match, and rags.

He passed all three things to Garth.

"Make of it what you will."

Garth's face lit up as he prepared the molotov.

"Keep it busy for a second while I get this ready."

The snow golem lurched back, ready to swipe at whatever it sees.

(And this is why I'm letting you control the wyrm. I made the creature up on the fly and you made it be better than I had originally thought.)

Gizmo stumbled a bit then regained his stance.

"Okay, so when it opens its mouth, fire into it?"

(Why, thank you.)

"That's about the gist of it. Only problem is, it ain't gonna open her mouth until right before she tries to eat you. Think you can handle that?"

Gizmo's back opened up and a laser gun came out. The gun was obviously a laser gun, not a laser pointer. It glowed red and kept increasing in power.

"Oh yea. Let it come at me."

(I am regretting not being a pegasus)

Breeze did not move, she did not wanted to do any type of movement the worm would detect, she stood there as if she were paralyzed.

The snow golem sent it's fist sailing towards Daisy, but Raek got in it's way.

"DO IT NOW!"

Garth flicked the torch across his chest and lit up the cocktail. He threw it at the golem and it shattered into a burst of flames, melting the golem.

"Quick! Get Raek something warm. He'll freeze to death if we don't do something quick."

Raek pointed to his pack.

"Get me... drink from... center pouch..."

He shivered uncontrollably.

Garth wrapped his own sweater around Daisy's sweater.

--

Gizmo set his sights on the wyrm's mouth as it shot downwards, opened it mouth to swallow him hole, and took a laser though its entire body. He jumped sideways to avoid the mass of the wyrm and got hit by its side. He got back up and dusted himself off.

"I think I got it."

(edited)

Gizmo turned off his laser gun and stored it.

"Heh, I'll never try selling to Garth again. He nearly took my front limbs, my money, and my alcohol. I only left with one of those three, and this was back when I was whole."

(There. Fixed it up.)

Raek took the drink and gulped it down. He laid down when he finished.

"I'm so glad you brought that emberweed extract Garth. This'll fix me right up."

Garth grinned and told him not to worry.

Edited by Linguz