Elements of Nature

Linguz

Are you still interested?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Are you still interested in this RP?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was until we left the base.

(General description. So colors is the only thing you forgot. Yea, just knock on the outside door. The information was sent out by Legacy to sources she knew she could trust, even if she had never talked to them before. The way to be let in is to knock twice in the middle of a large red X positioned on a door, then turn around and take three steps back. A door will rise out of the sands where you were just standing. That's the entrance. The door with the X has no importance in terms of their base other than where you knock. The building it belongs to is empty.)

Legacy looked at the entrance of the base. "A unicorn will arrive soon." She trotted over to the west wing and entered her room, the door audibly locking from inside.

"So what are you able to do Daisy?"

Breeze gave the book a rest, with her mind full of spells she wanted to do, but she had to stop and take care of checkers her pet mouse she looked at the small cage and there he was she noticed the empty bowl and quickly fed him "Now be good while I go outside" the mouse somehow understanding her, nodded and went back to his cage. "I wonder what else is around here.."

(Only when he's joking =P)

"I don't know. But you did say you would do anything. That is part of anything." Garth got up and grabbed a piece of paper and pencil. On it, he wrote 'We might need a training ground, anything you can do?' and put it under Legacy's door. He returned to the living room. "Well, we'll have a training grounds soon so we can practice anything we want. For now, we'll have to go outside if we want to train."

Name: Dusty Roads

Species: Earth Pony

Personality: Sociable, cool-headed, somewhat dark sense of humor, clever, will not kill anyone for any reason, honorable, trusting,

Specialty: Extremely skilled with bow staff and similar weapons, good hunter, tracker, outdoorsman, keen and observant

Description: Dusty brown colored with black mane and beard, always wears a ten gallon hat, cutie mark is a rattlesnake coiled around a staff, deep, masculine voice, speaks with the slightest hint of a Texan accent.

She hopped towards Garth and Daisy "Hey guys what... are you doing?" Breeze cheerful face changed into a confused look.

(Awkward moment)

Edited by OceanBreeze

(THANK YOU BIZZARE! Now I'm not the only one who was here for the first fight against the Bards of Chaos.)

"We're just talking about Daisy and her sexual preferences. Apparently, she likes griffins."

(THANK YOU BIZZARE! Now I'm not the only one who was here for the first fight against the Bards of Chaos.)

"We're just talking about Daisy and her sexual preferences. Apparently, she likes griffins."

(My friend, I INVENTED the Bards of Chaos, remember?)

Breeze giggled again, she turned back to Garth "Hey do you think I can go outside? I had a couple of spells I wanted to try out"

Edited by OceanBreeze

(I invented them. Today. Just like I invented this entire RP.)

"Actually Dusty, we have three new members awake and a few others still sleeping. Sure Ocean." Garth stood up and hit a red X next to the walkway. The stairway rose up from the ground. "You know what to do to get back in."

(I invented them. Today. Just like I invented this entire RP.)

"Actually Dusty, we have three new members awake and a few others still sleeping. Sure Ocean." Garth stood up and hit a red X next to the walkway. The stairway rose up from the ground. "You know what to do to get back in."

(True, it's different, but my group seems somewhat similar to yours...)

"I can rightly see that, Garth. The same to y'all. Dusty, at your service. Now if you'll, excuse me, I'm off to bring us in some dinner. Anypony up for helping?