Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Elements of Nature

Linguz

Are you still interested?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Are you still interested in this RP?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was until we left the base.

Gizmo thought back to their first fight.

"Her personality... I'm not sure. Maybe cold? She doesn't care about anything other than freezing things. We should try to keep all of our members not frozen. Other than that, attack her."

Raek laughed at his mention of flight.

"Yea. You fly there and she'll freeze you up. You need a team to take her out or she'll freeze you solid."

Dusty turned to Legacy. "Actually, it looks to be about 7 or 8 miles away to me. If we just follow this path right here," He pulled out his staff and struck it very loudly against the ground. "We should be able to make it in about a day's walk."

"Alright, fine. I'll at least ATTEMPT to kill her. Maybe if she's enough of a bitch..."

(Breeze, you are not with Daisy, Masq, or Raek. You are with Dusty and Legacy)

(Sorry)

"Alright, fine. I'll at least ATTEMPT to kill her. Maybe if she's enough of a bitch..." (Breeze, you are not with Daisy, Masq, or Raek. You are with Dusty and Legacy)

"If she was after me, would you try to kill her...?"

(Ocean, anything said by anyone else but Legacy and Dusty is not know by Ocean Breeze. Neither said anything about killing or capturing.)

Legacy looked at Dusty.

"You really think so? Did you take in account snowstorms and the such?"

Raek just kept on plowing right through the snow.

"Just watch out for her trying to freeze you or others. Prioritize unfreezing freezing allies."

Dusty smiled. "Of course. This ain't my first trip through the wilderness, you know. I've been through just about every sort of terrain you can think of. Still here today. Trust me when I say I have things under control."

Legacy laughed.

"Did you account for this being chaos and a snow storm being able to completely stop us for weeks all of a sudden?"

Raek chuckled.

"Maybe the weak ones. I, at least, am completely immune to any and all attempts of yours."

(Don't worry about it Ocean. Just pick it up.)

(edited)

Raek's tail got in the way of the snowball and went back to behind him.

Raek spoke in an apathetic voice, "You're more of a filly than an old mare."

Edited by Linguz