Elements of Nature

Linguz

Are you still interested?  

13 users have voted

1. 1. Are you still interested in this RP?

• Yes
    • No
    • I was until we left the base.

Raek took one of the deer out and started to skin it. "I see the look in your face. What was it you ponies ate? Herbs? Go talk to Natural and tell her to go out and get some."

(This is awesome. I never expected this to kick off like this.)

"Raek and Dusty just returned with meat, Ocean just went to her room for some reason, and I think a few other things."

"Are we? Sure." Natural gathered up a bag and went to the living room. She climbed the stairs and left the base, heading to the nearby forest to get herbs.

Garth looked at Daisy. "Which one?"

"I've seen some ponies eat meat before." He finished skinning all of them and put them back in the fridge. Natural came running back in. "You always were quick to get the herbs." She dumped the bags of herbs on the counter and began to sort them with magic. "And she's gone.... She never was able to multitask when working with herbs."

"Lets see... There's Daisy, me, Autumn, Natural, Raek, Ocean, Blake, Gizmo, Legacy, you and a few more coming or still sleeping I believe. So that makes about eleven to thirteen, but we can hold at most eighteen."

(I might have to make multiple topics for each individual mission and different ponies go to them then return here with the Element, seeing as a group 10+ strong would be kinda hard to get moving.)

"Good... night? It's barely noon." Garth shrugged.

(The first post now also has a list of all the ponies belonging to others. Allows for easy finding of information about the others.)