Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Bleach Crossover RP

Alex Kennedy

@@Minath Khalsi,

And fortunately, it was at about that moment that Rambler walked in. "Sorry I'm late everybody. Someone thought it was a good idea for me to take the captain's exam out of nowhere. Seems a bit disrespectful to already be looking for a stand-in. Not that it matters, because I won't do it. I'm quite happy with my current position." He walked over to Minath and pulled her in for a hug. "But the old man still asked me to come to the meeting for some reason. He'll be here soon, by the way." 

He leaned in and whispered to Minath, "Sorry I had to leave without telling you. I guess I'll have to find a way to make it up to you." He winked as he finished speaking before returning to a more professional stance.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Alex Kennedy,

Minath blushed and stared at the table, tapping on it with her hoof. 

- -- - pause - pause - -- - - pause -- - pause -- - - -- pause -- -- pause - - pause - -- pause -- pause - - - -

Minath realized that anyone who actually knew Morse code would be able to tell she was freaking out. She never liked the feeling of being helpless. She whispered over to Rambler.

"You can start by getting the dang buckle at the nape of my neck and waking me up tomorrow morning." Then her tone switched and she made a face that was grim and looked like she had just drank a quart of lemon juice "that is, if there's a tomorrow morning. Fausticorn above where is the old man?!"

(((The Morse code above says "RELAXMINATH")))

@@Minath Khalsi,

Rambler dutifully took care of Minath's buckle. "Don't worry, it'll be fine. The old man will be here any minute now. It's not like anything could possibly be a threat to him."

That wasn't the only missing captain, though. Raptor still hadn't shown up yet, and a messenger was being sent to the barracks.

@@Alex Kennedy,

Minath nodded. If there was one pony in Equestria that could beat the old man, that pony, creature, whatever, deserved a freaking medal and world domination.

And while Minath wasn't very fond of the 11th, she was fond of the lieutenant. In the words of Note, Minath's best friend, Syl was 'So Kawaii'. Minath never fully understood her best friend, but that was okay.

@@Minath Khalsi,

It was about then that the Captain Commander himself walked in. Silver Sky had been Captain Commander for as long as anyone could remember, and quite a bit longer still. Although he appeared humble most of the time (despite the inherent regal air present in all alicorns), when he wasn't suppressing himself, he positively gushed power, such that anyone less than a captain would be in danger of getting crushed by the force of his reiatsu. He generally spoke little, and when he did it was with a sort of quiet authority that came with a great many years of experience leading others.

As he took his place in front of the other captains, he tapped his hoof and began to speak. "As you all know, the 12th squad captain has gone missing, an incident likely related to the other disappearances recently. However, what most of you haven't yet been told is that operatives from the 2nd squad found the dead bodies of several of the missing shinigami. Although the wounds on their bodies were limited, they had lost nearly all the blood in their bodies. As of right now, we don't know what to make of it, and with the head researcher missing, analysis of the bodies will be slow and difficult. However, there is one other thing. The 11th squad captain is gone. His men reported him having returned to the barracks last night, and no-one saw him leaving during the night, but nonetheless, he's nowhere to be found. Given that his zanpakutou has the ability to drain blood from his opponents, it's quite possible that he's involved with the disappearances. All squads are to search for Raptor and arrest him on site. Furthermore, until further notice, the eleventh squad is confined to it's barracks. That is all."

((In case this wasn't clear, it's only Raptor that isn't there. Syl and the rest of the squad are still in the barracks.))

Edited by Alex Kennedy

Honestly this all seem's odd, First we have a bunch of missing Report's and now we have a High order to catch a fugitive for questioning this seems too perfect to be anything but fishy to say the least. Not only that but confinement of a whole section of Shinigami was quite a drastic measure to take in finding Raptor, The only proof was his sword's ability And even so were in the hell could we find him hes in a blasted city let alone this big of one Hell the water way's are just as big. I began organizing some search party's to start looking for our Raptor in the wall's where ever he was it was clear I had a job to do but that didn't mean that i couldn't look into a few thing's myself... Speaking of which.

"Flint, What exactly are you doing here anyway... with... no one" I paused for a moment "So have you heard?" 

@@CobraCommando,

Flint nodded. "I hear everything one way or another. It's a shame, really. I always kind of liked Raptor in a weird sort of way. Of course, I'm sure he thought I was just an idiot, but still, I admired his discipline if nothing else. I guess this kind of changes things, though. Honestly, as much as I don't want to believe he's guilty, there's a part of me that isn't at all surprised, knowing what he can be like sometimes. But I digress. You asked me what I was doing here? I'm looking for Rambler. With the news we just got from the meeting, though, I should probably get to work instead of wandering around here. I think I might have an idea of how we can track down Raptor. Want to come with me? Safety in numbers and all that." 

Minath put a hoof over her mouth as the Captain Commander spoke.

​Raptor... behind the disappearances... I may not like the dude, and he may sometimes be creepy and scary as he*l, but I don't think he could be behind it. After all, I've seen the way his face softens when he's around Syl... SYL!! She could be the clue in finding him... But we need her out of the barracks... I better talk to Rambler about it before I make a move, though.

@@Alex Kennedy,

"Rambler, a word outside, please?" 

@@Minath Khalsi,

Rambler nodded, remaining professional at least until the old man wasn't watching. Somehow the thought of his disapproval was scarier than any hollow Rambler had ever faced. "Whatever you say, captain." He followed her outside until they were somewhere that offered relative privacy. "Alright, what is it that you wanted to talk about?"

"I Guess that make's sense, But don't you find this any bit fishy having this all come up at once Let alone having the call go out for one man not the day of the murderer's but after "All of a sudden" finding the body's?" I started walking down the hall's "call me crazy but there's something else that bug's me, A captain being on the list of missing report's let alone him being caught off guard seem's too good to be true. Also were was he killed at in the first place if it was his quarter's then how did the killer even slip into there to do the deed like 100's of people roam around that place and Nobody saw anything?" I took out a Pipe and began smoking "Or I could just be paranoid is all, So Where we heading Chief?" 

@@CobraCommando,

Flint shrugged. "I don't know. I could believe that Lost Knowledge and Raptor ended up in a fight or something, though. They've never liked each other, and Raptor isn't usually the type to just talk things out calmly. As for the rest, we don't even know if the others are dead. They only found a handful of bodies, and the rest could still be alive somewhere. Anyway, let's head to the 12th squad barracks and see what their officers know about the captain's disappearance. It's as good a start as any, and my guess is that everyone else is going to be more focused on investigating the 11th squad."

@@Alex Kennedy,

Minath made sure they were alone.

"I don't think there's anyway Raptor could've done it. He may be a total jerk most of the time, but he wouldn't do anything like that. You've seen how he interacts with Syl. He wouldn't do anything to hurt her, and if he was behind all this that would definitely put her in danger. So I say we get Syl out of the barracks. Doing that might make Raptor a little bit more easy to arrest, at least. She may even be able to help find him. So what do you think, should we go for it? If we do, talk to the Old Man first or just do it?"

Edited by Minath Khalsi

@@Minath Khalsi,

Rambler nodded. "I think you're probably right. If that's what you want to do, I'm with you. But I think it's probably best if we try to get her out without anyone noticing. I doubt the old man is going to let us release the suspect's top officer. I don't know. You're the captain, you're supposed to be better at making decisions like this." 

"12th squad...." I looked over at The sky for a moment "Well I guess that make's some sort of sense in all of this, So we go there And find out were said captain was the night of his disappearance and or any strange activities that night Maybe someone out of place that night" I started walking down the road While I smoked "So what do you think we will find there" 

@@CobraCommando,

Flint shrugged. "I don't really know. Hopefully something that will give us a trail to follow at least as far as where he was attacked, assuming that's what happened, but it's just as likely that they don't have anything we don't already know. I guess we'll find out when we get there."

As they continued walking, the 12th squad barracks came into view, seemingly not much different from usual, despite the captain being missing.