Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

TheCourier

Hello! It seems as I have been transported here by some unknown force... or maybe it was just the internet. To now go on a tangent, if you come frome Terraria Online, you should know me as l4d2man155 on there. Anyways, if you couldn't tell from my username, I love Fallout: New Vegas. Of course, I would also love Fallout 3, but I don't as the thing doesn't work on my computer. So, if you want to keep me here, just keep Lyra away and say hello!

• Brohoof 3

@@TheCourier

Hello and welcome! I love Fallout too...hard to deny it when it's so awesome! I played New Vegas all too much recently so I went back to 3. It's a whole new world all over again haha...but aside from me rambling, welcome :)

Edited by Aerodynas

img-2085054-1-UJvKezR.gif

A big brotherly welcome to the forums TheCourier!

I recently got really hardcore back into Fallout as well after listening to all of Fallout: Equestria. (Which I highly recommend by the way if you haven't) It really made me look at the game in a whole new light and level of appreciation.

Sucks that Fallout 3 doesn't work on your computer though. Including all the expansion packs the amount of content is damned ridiculous. :blink:

Hope you have a great time here mate. Don't be afraid of Lyra, she just wants a handshake. (She just might keep your hand) :wacko:

Hello! It seems as I have been transported here by some unknown force... or maybe it was just the internet. To now go on a tangent, if you come frome Terraria Online, you should know me as l4d2man155 on there. Anyways, if you couldn't tell from my username, I love Fallout: New Vegas. Of course, I would also love Fallout 3, but I don't as the thing doesn't work on my computer. So, if you want to keep me here, just keep Lyra away and say hello!

Welcome to the forums  :lol: ,

Damm shame you can't play fallout 3, if you get a new pc you should try again  :)

Hope to see ya posting around B)

• Brohoof 1

Many thanks from all of you! (Or as Heavy would give you, many tanks!) Also, I would prefer to keep my hands, as losing one again would be very painful. Yes, I did say again.

Edited by TheCourier

Welcome-to-the-Herd.gif

We got Games, Art, RolePlays, OC creating, Show Discussions, and stuff that is BEYOND EQUESTRIA!...mainly it's just people like us who like making friends on a website that anyone can get to. Enjoy your stay bro! /)

img-2099396-1-Welcome-to-the-Herd.gif

We got Games, Art, RolePlays, OC creating, Show Discussions, and stuff that is BEYOND EQUESTRIA!...mainly it's just people like us who like making friends on a website that anyone can get to. Enjoy your stay bro! /)

Thanks, and I believe I will be in the RP section. And I leave nobody hanging! (