Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Profile Pictures and Online/offline

Rascal~

So, and this had been happening for me ever since I've been here, but I have a suggestion. 

As you guys can see and all that, we have that little box that shows off some profiles and there's a little box in the corner of those profile pics and its green, telling everyone that they are online. 

http://prntscr.com/2evlaf

But many a time when I look on there, I see about half online and half of them that aren't. As a suggestion could we somehow configure it so that we only get online people on there? Instead of it just cycling through the pics, and I'm sure it doesn't just cycle because I've been able to figure the pattern. 

Is it possible to do that by any chance? I would like to see it happen one day so that when I look on the collection of them there I wont see my friends icon and then see that they aren't online. Its like a little rollercoaster of emotions when your excited to see a friend online then  they aren't. 

• Brohoof 2

I know that feeling, but I think this may be better suited in the tech support area, as to me it sounds like a technical part of the site...

Also @

What i usually rely on, is doing cntrl + f, then just typing in the member's name in the search area and if that member IS online, it'll take you down to the members who are online section at the bottom of the page and highlight the member's name

hope that helps