Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

batmare

Lightning-flickr

I really hate the name "flutter-bat" and I think I have a better name

I think most people have been sticking with Flutterbat so far simply because (1) they flat out said "Flutterbat" in the episode, and (2) "Batmare's" a broad term in fanon that can refer to all kinds of things, such as a ponified Batman, thestral/bat ponies (though I've never heard one referred to as such), and now, most recently, Flutterbat/Vampishy.  Not saying of course you can't use Batmare instead of Flutterbat, if that's your preference then by all means go right ahead; just saying it might be a bit confusing to some people in the fandom since it might be a broad term to some.  :)

Wow, I expanded upon that way more than I should have, didn't I? :blink:  Eh, whatever, nerd and proud of it.  :comeatus:

• Brohoof 3

I really hate the name "flutter-bat" and I think I have a better name

lol, I really like the bat version of Fluttershy. Although, from what I've heard, people associate Applejack as batmare xD

i__m_batmare_by_drawponies-d5oy5pf.png

• Brohoof 3

The first thing I think of when I see the word "Batmare" is a fanfiction by Batbrony.  He's already put forth his opinion on why Batmare isn't necessarily the best name for the creature Fluttershy mutated into in Bats!  :)

But I still love the pic.  :wub:

Nice drawing, and like the others said, "Batmare" tends to refer to the crossover superhero(ine). I, personally, like Vampireshy better, but people are (unfortunately) allowed to have their own opinions.

lol, I really like the bat version of Fluttershy. Although, from what I've heard, people associate Applejack as batmare xD

img-2165018-1-i__m_batmare_by_drawponies

I think Applejack has something to say about that...

97l404.png

Had to do it!

• Brohoof 2