open Firestorm, the RP

Cerise Hood

Star slides out from Steels wing and hover on the ground"man if this is hell i would hate to see what pagtory is" shes sighs"Cujo,i will never forget him,the nices diamond dog i have ever meet and well his pack is the only ones i have ever,i..i hope that we meet again,i want ti say thank you to him" Star says.

hHY1WZC_zps6cc028ec.png

Signature done by @Lunia

Chilly sat down outside of the cave waiting for wanderlust and willow with the rest if the group. Alone, and quiet was the setting outside of the cave, the sound of cold blowing around. He sat down holding his head shivering. He wasn't cold, he couldn't get cold. But his body was shaking for some strange reason why he stared at the ground with wide open eyes breathing in and out violently.

Willow was laughing so hard it hurt. "Stop! Stop! It hurts!" That made them laugh even more. Willow acted out kissing and hugging and saying in a deep voice, "Its ok, as long as I'm with you!" She imitates kissing noises. They laugh. Willow wipes a tear from her eye. She gets up and hugs Wanderlust. "You are one of the nicest ponies I have ever met. I am so lucky to be in this group!"

Edited by Wind in the Willows

post-23441-0-98968100-1394763939.png

Big thanks to the universe for giving me such awesome inspiration! (And pictures!)

Those harmless swirly clouds Americans call tornadoes.

Embers sighsed he looked at willow hugging wander from the cave. He spoke to him self "Looks like i dont matter, i wish i could have killed that bloody seer"

Sapphire saw grell and ran to him "Oh my good ness! im so glad your ok! I was so scared, but im glad your alive!"

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Grell hugged her "hey I got to find my scythe" grell said as he started walking again his norm was glowing as he walked he came to a small room and looked inside he found his scythe and steels weapons he grabbed it all and walked out "sapphire lets get back to camp" grell said as he prepared a teleportation spell

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

lawleit pronounced law le it

"Uh...Sure!" Sapphire jumped next to him "Will it move both of us, or will i need to walk" She smiled at being back with him

Embers smacked his sword into the ground, sparks flew from it "Al...always forgottn, i should just sneek out, even if i try to help, noone remember me...no one..."

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Willow was laughing so hard it hurt. "Stop! Stop! It hurts!" That made them laugh even more. Willow acted out kissing and hugging and saying in a deep voice, "Its ok, as long as I'm with you!" She imitates kissing noises. They laugh. Willow wipes a tear from her eye. She gets up and hugs Wanderlust. "You are one of the nicest ponies I have ever met. I am so lucky to be in this group!"

Wanderlust was snorting at Willow's acting as they got closer to the group "Hahaha oh hush Willow haha they'll hear us" he still was snirkering. "Hey guys! Are we almost ready to get up the rest of the mountain? I don't think the dogs will be bothering us anymore, Willow, Ember and Runedawn seemed to scare the Tartarus out of them. And then Chilly came in and well buried their alpha in ice." Wanderlust gestured wildly still caught up in the excitement of what happened and the silliness of playing with Willow.

"It was one of the craziest things I've seen! But we need to get up to Canterlot still and find Luna."

"Just one more thing." Willow flew away and found Embers, and she landed and gave him a big hug. "Thank you for saving me. I did not have enough time to say this earlier... sorry. I guess I was so caught up, I had to apologize to everypony... I still have you and Runedawn left. Sorry for not taking care of Alpha when I could..."

• Brohoof 1

Big thanks to the universe for giving me such awesome inspiration! (And pictures!)

Embers smiled at willow "Thank you willow, i though you had forgotten me" He hugged her back, thinking "Who knows, if willow can find good in me, perhaps somepony else will" With that he sat down "Well, you should run off, tell rune, im sure he wants to be thanked just as much as me"

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Chilly sat down outside of the cave waiting for wanderlust and willow with the rest if the group. Alone, and quiet was the setting outside of the cave, the sound of cold blowing around. He sat down holding his head shivering. He wasn't cold, he couldn't get cold. But his body was shaking for some strange reason why he stared at the ground with wide open eyes breathing in and out violently.

Wanderlust went over to Chilly Bones who was shaking, "how about you Chilly? Are you alright?" He looked over to Steel and Star and motioned for them to come over "hey guys, have you noticed anything wrong with Chilly? I think he might need some help."

"Hey chilly? I haven't heard you say a word in a while. And you went pretty crazy down there in the caves..."

Grell smiled and put his foreleg around her "it'll move both of us"grell said as he cast the spell in an instant they where back at camp grell seen steel sleeping and couldn't resist he tossed the bag of weapons down next to him "wake up steel" grell said rather loudly ((steel was sleeping ))

Steel was up and had a small razor I'm his hoof in a flash then he seen it was just grell and them he sen the bag of his weapons and put them on he looked at star as she hovered "hey star" steel said

Edited by dashian500

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Willow hugged Embers one more time, said thank you and flew off."Wanderlust, when do you think we will reach Canterlot? I bet mom is waiting for us. Can I carry something? I want to be helpful." Willow indicated the city perched high on the mountain. "That seems a long way away."

Wanderlust went over to Chilly Bones who was shaking, "how about you Chilly? Are you alright?" He looked over to Steel and Star and motioned for them to come over "hey guys, have you noticed anything wrong with Chilly? I think he might need some help."

"Hey chilly? I haven't heard you say a word in a while. And you went pretty crazy down there in the caves..."

He sat there shaking, images of the past, then images of ponies running from the fire. All of which just kept coming and coming violently, never stopping, the screams of there deaths kept getting louder and louder

"I'Ll bE FiNe...." His voice was dark and cold, but very shaky to.

(COUGH COUGH....heart healer lol)

"hey Steel" Star says while hovering"i...i cant get out of my head about Cujo,not in a love way but good way because what he done"shes sighs"i might never get to thank him again but i guess i might meet up with him some day and well my leg is bad like you said but how deep ws the bits?".

hHY1WZC_zps6cc028ec.png

Signature done by @Lunia

Star lays back under Steels wings and looks at the sky"its beautiful, even through we were nearly killed it still beautiful" Star then looks at the forest"well lets hope the other damoind dogs are smart enough, ahhhhhhhh,pain in my leg anyway msart enough to stay away from us now".  

hHY1WZC_zps6cc028ec.png

Signature done by @Lunia

@ @@dashian500 @ @ @@Thepumpkinking @@Scribblegroove

"Hold on Willow, something is really wrong with Chilly. You said that you can help heal other ponies right? Can you see what you can do for him? I'll go get Grell and see if he can help at all too." He turned back to the group, "hey Runedawn, embers keep an eye on chilly and Willow. Chilly has something going on I'm going to get Grell and the others too."

Wanderlust ran to the others, "Grell! Hey, something is up with Chilly I don't know if you can help but you should take a look at him. Everyone else should come too, we might as well get together and then go up to Canterlot."

(I'm trying to make chillies images of pain and horror worse then what celestia had foreseen when willow tried healing her. So now that can sort've raise her confidence if she overcomes chillies horrors.)

A blank minded Pegasus sat there. Sanity was long gone. Slowly, quiet laughter began to erupt from chilly.

"Star sighs"i wont make it to Canterlot,i cant hover forever,i will tied and flop on the ground and i can work because of two diamond dogs that attack me and one got my leg,i will just be slowing everypony down,i..i should stay here until i get better" Star hangs her head

hHY1WZC_zps6cc028ec.png

Signature done by @Lunia

Steel sighed "it really is" steel said as he nuzzled her then wonderlust ran over and said something about chilly "well let's go see what we can do" then he looked at star" I don't care if I have to knock you out and carry you there against your will you're coming with us star"

Grell nodded grabbing his medical bag upon arriving he heard the laughter "I wish I could help but I can fix a broken mind" grell said

Edited by dashian500

my ocs

stained steel

demon blood

Embers walked over to chilly "What the heck happend to her?" He sat down next to him "Hey...whats wrong?" He tapped him on the sholder, his hand went numb "What the......Theres something really off you guys, i have no idea what it is, but something wierd is going down"

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

"Steel im staying here to heal and you cant force me too come with you guys,if you want to go,go im not stopping you" Star sighs"plus i shows i could be brave and strong ,if there was a way for my leg to get fully healed i would do it but there isnt so yeah im staying".

hHY1WZC_zps6cc028ec.png

Signature done by @Lunia

He sat there shaking, images of the past, then images of ponies running from the fire. All of which just kept coming and coming violently, never stopping, the screams of there deaths kept getting louder and louder

Willow knelt down next to Chilly and touched his cutie mark. Ribbons of light came out of her chest. "Chilly, remember all the good times you had with your parents, and your friends. Think about the time you showed me confidence. I was so happy, and you were happy for me too.' She whispered this into his ear as she tried to eliminate his insanity. "Remember all those times, Chilly. Dont look at those bad pictures. Do it for me, Chilly. For me."

Edited by Wind in the Willows

Willow knelt down next to Chilly and touched his cutie mark. Ribbons of light came out of her chest. "Chilly, remember all the good times you had with your parents, and your friends. Think about the time you showed me confidence. I was so happy, and you were happy for me too.' She whispered this into his ear as she tried to eliminate his insanity. "Remember all those times, Chilly. Dont look at those bad pictures. Do it for me, Chilly. For me."

Chilly could here the voice of will but then, screams and the sounds of crying and pain came in. The spirit that had given him power was now fighting willow out of him. Chilly tried, but he couldn't do much, the power was to much. And the spirit wouldn't let go.

"Chilly Bones, please.. Listen to me, listen, please..." Willow put her head on his stomach, crying. "I can't do this without you... you help me whenever I need you the most... Please, please please please!" Willow tried her hardest to get to his heart, she was getting tired. Her eyelids felt like lead. "Please... "