Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Firestorm, the RP

Cerise Hood

Willow heard steel. "No! Assassins kill ponies! Luna would never want to do that! Criminals get sent to jail! Plus, Luna would never hide anything from Celestia! Mom is the nicest pony you could ever know! Who tells you that kind of horrible stuff? I bet they were tricking you!"

(Oh, cuteness heart attack!)

Edited by Wind in the Willows

Steel sighed "hate to tell you this but it's true willow I wasn't being tricked don't ask how know if rather not explain" steel said he was slowly losing his mind because of the constant screams in his head from time and places he'd never been he didn't understand it

"Well, maybe some of her snotty advisors told her and she had to take their advice. Or maybe they only took criminals into jail. She would never mean to kill anypony. You probably misunderstood. Its not like you met these so called 'assassins' in person. Hmph

Steel sighed "I was one actually and no we didn't take them to jail unless she wanted information out if them" steel said " and honestly I think she liked the idea of keeping the streets safe because as an assassin we didn't have to follow the law to keep the innocent safe"

"my bandage is getting dirty Wonderlust,can you change it for me please?" Star askes Wondelust and she sits down and looks at the sky"well it would be good to see light in the sky again if it will ever happen and there shouldnt be or hoplefuly anything dangers on the way".

(Sorry I haven't been posting regularly guys I've been a bit distracted by some catching up I had to do once I was home from vacation)

"my bandage is getting dirty Wonderlust,can you change it for me please?" Star askes Wondelust and she sits down and looks at the sky"well it would be good to see light in the sky again if it will ever happen and there shouldnt be or hoplefuly anything dangers on the way".

"One second Star," wanderlust steadied himself before leaping of the cliff and out of sight.

There was a clatter of hooves on stone, "come over here and land! You all should see this!" Wanderlust had landed on Canterlot's wall and to one side spread out before him was the burnt out husk of Canterlot and one the other was the crumbling royal palace. The sight literally took his breath away with beauty but at the same time the horror of the sight made him feel like he had been kicked in the gut.

Star hovers over to wonderlust"wow it it beautiful and bad i wonder if anyponys are alive in there and if there are frindly and hope there is no more evil diamond dogs or anything that is dangers for that matter" Star says then lay down so wonderlust can give he another bandage.

Wanderlust pulled out a bit of the leaves for pain and sprinkled a bit of the healing powder over a fresh bandage. "Here you can chew a bit more of this while I wrap it." He set to work changing the wrap, "I don't think anything would risk invading the city even in this state, the princesses were powerful and didn't take kindly to anything that might have endangered their citizens."

He looked toward the castle, "I think if we are going to find anypony else that survived this it would be in the palace under Luna's protection."

Star nods and says to Wonderlust"there was this diamond dog that wouldnt hurt or anything he wiped my tears away and told me to be brave, and it would be nice to see him again and say thanks but i dont know how the rest will take it if i something like that".

Embers looked around "Mmmmm, So we are here........." He started looking around for another cape, and found one. He pulled it out of some wood and put it on "Heehhhh, it fits!" He said this more to him self then anyother pony

Sapphire grinned "So i finally get to meet luna, this should be...eh, fun"

Grell followed -hopefully I can find some winter clothes- grell thought -or maybe I'll just say screw it and freeze-

Steel flew above them "alright let's get moving we don't have time to just fit and gawk" steel said the screams in his head had subsided for now

"I hope Mom is okay... Canterlot has seen its better days." Willow could not stop looking at the crumbling city, looking for a hint of blue "Mom? Mom! I am here! Don't worry, I am coming! Stay where you are! If you hear this... please answer... Um, just hang on! A little more, please!"

@ @@dashian500 @ @ @@Thepumpkinking @@Scribblegroove

"Hold on Willow," wanderlust put his hoof up to the little filly, "I think Embers has the right idea we should go to the shops first and grab some winter clothes first... Even if he was wearing a cape before... It's getting really cold now and it will only get colder from now on."

He started down the stairs to Canterlot proper, "we can pick out something to bring Luna as well right? I'm sure she'd like that." He smiled warmly at Willow, "but I need you to think really hard now too; if your mom had to go and hide somewhere from the firestorm where would she go?"

"Well, my Moms used to show me a lot of caves underneath the castle... they are really nice and warm... and had a bunch of lakes and little farms in them. I think that is where she would be." Willow looked concerned. "But maybe there could be a few cave ins, and she could be trapped..."

(Whoops thought I already responded to this I'm getting sloppy :( )

Star nods and says to Wonderlust"there was this diamond dog that wouldnt hurt or anything he wiped my tears away and told me to be brave, and it would be nice to see him again and say thanks but i dont know how the rest will take it if i something like that".

Wanderlust looked at Star, "I really don't like diamond dogs and I doubt he was just nice to you because he's nice Star. But if you think he was good I won't attack him if we see him again... Unless he deserves it. I don't think anyone else will hold it against you either. We all trust you."

"Well, my Moms used to show me a lot of caves underneath the castle... they are really nice and warm... and had a bunch of lakes and little farms in them. I think that is where she would be." Willow looked concerned. "But maybe there could be a few cave ins, and she could be trapped..."

"I don't think your mom is the type of pony that gets trapped, but I guess it's possible." He had moved into a shop and was trying on a heavy cloak. The shop was falling apart and most of its selection was singed or burned but he found the cloak fit him well as well as a couple of warm blankets he could tuck into his saddle bag.

"Here try on a couple of these," he laid out a couple of small coats for the filly. "I think the caves are a good place to start looking, everyone pick out some clothes and then we go into the castle..." He looked at Willow, "you can get us into the caves right?"

"Yeah! Wait, though." Willow pulled some coins from a small pouch she was carrying and put them on a splintered counter. "There! Now let's go!" Willow led the small group towards the castle and into the courtyard, where a horrible scene unfolded. Charred corpses were strewn all across the ground, where ponies had gathered to ask the Princesses for guidance. Willow stared in disbelief at the corpses, dropping her pouch, coins clattering out of it.

Steel flew into a shop and found a nice coat he didn't say anything he looked over to star and sighed before looking for a weapon shop as they walked

Grell found himself a nice coat and walked when he entered the court yard he could feel the souls he sighed

Star says to her self"i dont care what the others ponys think of Cujo, he was nice becuase he not like the others and if any other pony cant see that well i dont know but he is nice for diamond, i dont what will happen if i told everpony but i might as well say it". Star turns to the group"everypony i know you might not belive me but there is a nice diamond dog and if you dont belive then fine i dont care".

Steel nodded " I believe you " steel said

Grell nodded with out saying anything his eyes turned to a glowing red so he could see the souls he Sat down and began to meditate soon he was unresponsive and his soul was out of his body sending souls to the other side

Sapphire walked over to grell and sat next to him, just sitting there and closeing her eyes

Embers also got a hat. He pulled out his sword and started wondering around. He then looked at star "Nice huh? How could there be a nice dog? I dont think taking magic from us is "nice""

Grell finished with the souls and his soul went back into his body and his irises turned back to the color of dried blood he seen sapphire sitting by him and smiled he gave her a kiss on the cheek "you cold or anything" grell asked ((who all is injured I know star is and embers is but idk if anyone else is ))

"Yeah! Wait, though." Willow pulled some coins from a small pouch she was carrying and put them on a splintered counter. "There! Now let's go!" Willow led the small group towards the castle and into the courtyard, where a horrible scene unfolded. Charred corpses were strewn all across the ground, where ponies had gathered to ask the Princesses for guidance. Willow stared in disbelief at the corpses, dropping her pouch, coins clattering out of it.

Wanderlust quickly trotted up to Willow's side nuzzled her gently before cutting in front of her to block her view of the corpses. He knew she could just look around him and that it might not help what she had already seen but he needed to give her something else to focus on. "Willow... You okay? Y-you can ride on my back if you need t-to. You could even close your eyes then... This was your home you don't need to see it like this..."

(Ok, now I introduce Crystal Flower. When I am on my phone, like now, when Crystal Flower speaks, instead of quotation marks, I will use these. 《(text)》. When Willow speaks, I will use quotation marks. )

"W- Wanderlust, they are all dead... like the dogs..." 《SISTER! WILLOW!》 Willow quickly turned to look at where the weak voice was coming from. "That could only be one filly... Crystal Flower! Don't worry! Big Sis is here! I am coming! 《Winter... Willow... big... sister... please...》

• Brohoof 1

"W- Wanderlust, they are all dead... like the dogs..." 《SISTER! WILLOW!》 Willow quickly turned to look at where the weak voice was coming from. "That could only be one filly... Crystal Flower! Don't worry! Big Sis is here! I am coming! 《Winter... Willow... big... sister... please...》

"You have a sister?!" Wanderlust spun about trying to locate where the sound was coming from, "why didn't you mention that before? Where is her voice coming from?" His eyes darted about with his ears standing at attention bur twitching about to try can catch where the slight voice was coming from, he called out to her "where are you?! Keep talking so we can find you! Help is coming!"

Embers looked around "Heh, everypony here IS dead, how sad..." He walked over to a pony and turned them over, taking a few bits from there dead body. Embers sighed and looked at willow "Well, looks like we got another filly, fun"

Sapphire smiled at grell "Naw, im fine....Thanks!" She smiled 

(Embers is pretty much OK)