open Firestorm, the RP

Cerise Hood

Runedawn laughed at the dogs. Their stupidity and ignorance was endless. He grabbed Willow and put her aside him in at impossibe speed. He put one hoof om her head, and the magic stream to the stone seer stopped. Runedawns arcane rune began to glow.

"Fools, do you not know what you have in front of you. I am not just an earthstriker... I am the force of the world. Do you really think that you tiny little mortal dogs can conquer a force that has been keeping the world alive since the dawn of time? I am going to kill all of you, and this cave is going to be your grave.

Underneath runedawn, the same circle-triangle pattern appeared out of nowhere in the ground. It was glowing bright red. "Do you know the cause of earthquakes alpha? If you don't comply to my request, you are about to witness it..." He yelled: "All ponies to me now!"

He looked at the seer, and decided that he could be a nuisancd. He let the hilt of his hammer slide down in his hooves, and its underside hit the ground. A short, but powerful directed quake knocked over the old dog. It probably also pulverised few of his bones...

He then turned around to cujo, swinging his hammer along the way. He hit cujo with so much force that a sonic blast exploded in his face. Runedawn had swung his hammer faster than sound. Then suddendly Runedawn collapsed. Only these two actions already had depleted most of his energy. He quickly got up again, and felt extremely tired.

Rex covered his eyes as Willow blasted the room it had little affect on him and then watched as Runedawn threw himself about striking down his General and sending his seer failing further across the floor. He shrugged and moved as a blur to his generals side running his hand over cujo's face healing it. He leaned down and picked up the generals hammer, an earthstriker's hammer. "So you claim to be the earth itself? Well you know what this hammer is supposed to do to the earth."

Willow's voice was diffwrent. It was that of Celestia's parents, and her shadow qas not hers... It was Celestia's. "No Runedawn. You are tired. Leave this to us." Willow was surrounded by a white aura, and she zapped the seer with a concentrated beam of light. "You foolish dogs... Your fate lies on these ponies. They die, you die. STEP OUT OF OUR WAY!" She released another wave of magic. Runedawn heard a voice in his head. <Runedawn, you have succeeded. You have taught Winter Willow the power of tenacity. You did well, Runedawn. Protect her...>

He moved to strike as a blur only to this time be knocked back by Willow's release of energy. He landed on his feet and skidded to a stop. And stood staring at this new enemy. His general lay on the ground healed but knocked out and he could not tell if his seer was still breathing. Slowly he put the hammer on his back securing it there. He gesture toward the exit, "Get out of my den."

Edited by Torrent505

Embers moved low on his belly "No...Im not done yet, iv got some stuff to do with this so called "seer"" He stood up, staring at the seer "Ill let you die with honor, get a sword and we fight 1 on 1, refuse, and you will just die without any honor" Embers leaned on his sword "This is your last chance buddy, so take it"

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

"YOU HAVE ONE CHANCE TO SURRENDER. YOU MAY LEAVE, OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES. IT IS YOUR ChOICE, ALPHA REX." Willow was shining so bright it hurt everykne who was in the cave. She was standing protectively above Runedawn, who was squinting. "WELL, ALPHA REX? WHAT IS YOUR CHOICE?"

post-23441-0-98968100-1394763939.png

Big thanks to the universe for giving me such awesome inspiration! (And pictures!)

Those harmless swirly clouds Americans call tornadoes.

Embers moved low on his belly "No...Im not done yet, iv got some stuff to do with this so called "seer"" He stood up, staring at the seer "Ill let you die with honor, get a sword and we fight 1 on 1, refuse, and you will just die without any honor" Embers leaned on his sword "This is your last chance buddy, so take it"

Rex moved protectively over his seer blocking the blade wielding pony. Glaring into the stallions eyes He ran a hand over the seer to restore him some. "You will not kill him."

"YOU HAVE ONE CHANCE TO SURRENDER. YOU MAY LEAVE, OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES. IT IS YOUR ChOICE, ALPHA REX." Willow was shining so bright it hurt everykne who was in the cave. She was standing protectively above Runedawn, who was squinting. "WELL, ALPHA REX? WHAT IS YOUR CHOICE?"

"You ask me to leave my home? You seek to drive my pack out of its den? We cannot simply leave our home, you may leave but if you wish to destroy my pack and it's home I will fight you to my last breath."

Embers slammed his sword into the ground,sparks burst around it.He spat blood at the ground "Let me have him, he can die with honor or die now, let him chose for him self, let him fight me" Embers glared back, "Or, you can chose, but i will take him down before you stop me"

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

"WE DO NOT WISH TO DRIVE YOU OUT OF YOUR HOME NOR FIGHT YOU. ALL WE ARE ASKING IS TO SIMPLY LEAVE THESE PONIES ALONE. YOU ARE TO BLIND TO Not ReALIZE THAT YOUR FATE IS IN ThEIR HANDS. IF THE FAIL IN THEIR TASK, YOU DIE. WE ARE THE CREATORS, ALPHA REX. WE HAVE SHAPED THIS WORLD AND WE HAVE MADE YOU. TO NOT HEED US WOULD BE A FOOLISH CHOICE, INDEED." Willow had a calm expression. She knew that the dogs had no chance provided they try to fight her.

Edited by Wind in the Willows

Big thanks to the universe for giving me such awesome inspiration! (And pictures!)

Behind wanderlust, followed chilly bones running in for the blood lust. In his aspect, he figured that if he helped out, things wouldn't be so hard on him. He was looking forward to the bloodshed that he was going to unleash upon the diamond dogs. "Should be fun"

"WE DO NOT WISH TO DRIVE YOU OUT OF YOUR HOME NOR FIGHT YOU. ALL WE ARE ASKING IS TO SIMPLY LEAVE THESE PONIES ALONE. YOU ARE TO BLIND TO REALIZE THAT YOUR FATE IS IN ThEIR HANDS. IF THE FAIL IN THEIR TASK, YOU DIE. WE ARE THE CREATORS, ALPHA REX. WE HAVE SHAPED THIS WORLD AND WE HAVE MADE YOU. TO NOT HEED US WOULD BE A FOOLISH CHOICE, INDEED." Willow had a calm expression. She knew that the dogs had no chance provided they try to fight her.

Embers slammed his sword into the ground,sparks burst around it.He spat blood at the ground "Let me have him, he can die with honor or die now, let him chose for him self, let him fight me" Embers glared back, "Or, you can chose, but i will take him down before you stop me"

Rex looked from Willow to Embers and back, "all of my dogs get to live or you will have to kill us all. And know that just because you claim to be creators does not mean you are our creators you ponything. We dogs have our own creators and beliefs, what you do here changes nothing but I will leave your ponies alone, they may leave my den."

Embers laughed "You think you can get away with taking us, doing wierd voodoo to us, and get away with it? No, im sorry, now put up your hands and fight, die with honor" Embers looked at the other ponys "The seer is myn" He charged, smacking rex with the hilt of his sword, he looked down at the seer "Hello there..."

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Behind wanderlust, followed chilly bones running in for the blood lust. In his aspect, he figured that if he helped out, things wouldn't be so hard on him. He was looking forward to the bloodshed that he was going to unleash upon the diamond dogs. "Should be fun"

Wanderlust raced though the hallways a darkness of his past had settled over him in these oh so similar to the black mountain packs tunnels. He was so engulfed in it he had even forgotten about Willow.

Wanderlust smiled at chilly beside him, the bloodlust seemed to be contagious. He had so many poisons and so few dogs to try them on. He raced through the corridors, throwing smoke bombs that released deadly puffs and blowing darts into dogs non-stop. He hadn't felt this in a very long time. He wanted all the dogs to die, "Chilly I'm on 22 and I bet I'm beating you!"

"Hand me all earthstriker heirlooms you have. Put them in this triangle and we might not harm you. You have ashamed every earthstriker that has ever lived by doing this." Runedawn said. He was happy that he did not have to fight. Forging was more his style, and now that willow had gained new powers, he started to remove the runes from his armor and put them in his bag. With the power, he felt a weight being lifted from his shoulders.

Edited by Scribblegroove

How would you walk, how would you talk if you thought: "Three percent of the population likes classical music, if only we could get it up to four percent we'd be back in business and all our problems would be over." How would you walk, how would you talk if you thought: "Everybody loves classical music! They just haven't found out about it yet!" It's an entirely different world. It's what you make of it that counts.

I found an easy way to find out if you've inspired someone. If their eyes are shining, you know you're doing it!

"FOOL. WE CREATED THIS UNIVERSE. IF YOU DOGS HAD CREATORS, THEN WE Would HAVE CREATED THEM.BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT." Willow was furious. "WE DO NOT WISH TO KILL YOUR PEOPLE. WE ARE ONLY ASKING YOU TO LEAVE THIS GrouP OF PONIES ALONE. THEY WILL SAVE YOU ALL. AT LEAST SHOW GRATITUDE. "

Star Struck gets up and hovers back into the cave and into the there den and she says to herself"i..i dont Cujo is alright,he wiped away my tears when i was sad,he told me to be strong,he made the thing lose so i could get out but i bet they have already killed him".

hHY1WZC_zps6cc028ec.png

Signature done by @Lunia

"FOOL. WE CREATED THIS UNIVERSE. IF YOU DOGS HAD CREATORS, THEN WE Would HAVE CREATED THEM.BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT." Willow was furious. "WE DO NOT WISH TO KILL YOUR PEOPLE. WE ARE ONLY ASKING YOU TO LEAVE THIS GrouP OF PONIES ALONE. THEY WILL SAVE YOU ALL. AT LEAST SHOW GRATITUDE. "

Rex yanked Embers into the air to move him away from the seer and screamed at him, "YOU WILL LEAVE MY FATHER ALONE!!"

"What gratitude should I give? Graditude for all the dogs they have killed? The clear hate they hold for my kind? The willingness to steal what has been ours for generations? If you are a creator then you made us this way. We were only hunting for food. If you are the creators then you made the world this way. You scorched the earth and killed billions, what is a few more on the flames. You monster." He huddled protectively over Mad Dog, and it sounded as if he had begun to weep.

Rex yanked Embers into the air to move him away from the seer and screamed at him, "YOU WILL LEAVE MY FATHER ALONE!!"

"What gratitude should I give? Graditude for all the dogs they have killed? The clear hate they hold for my kind? The willingness to steal what has been ours for generations? If you are a creator then you made us this way. We were only hunting for food. If you are the creators then you made the world this way. You scorched the earth and killed billions, what is a few more on the flames. You monster." He huddled protectively over Mad Dog, and it sounded as if he had begun to weep.

Embers started shaking, werther it was from rage or blood loss, he had no idea "Let him fight! He seemed happy to before, Let him speak, let us have one last blow at it, if i die, you can leave, if i win, you leave" Embers took out his sword "Now, chose your fate or leave it to me"

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

"SILENCE! THEY HAVE ONLY KILLED IN SELF-DEFENSE! IF YOU HAD KILLED Even ONE OF THEM, THEN THIS WORLD WILL COME TO AN END. WE HAVE MADE IT SO THE DOGS WHO HAVE DIED TODAY WILL HAVE ETERNAL PEACE, AS ALL THE OTHER INNOCENT CREATURES WHO Have DIED IN THE APOCALYPSE. IF You WERE HUNTING, THAN WHY DID YOU TORTURE STAR STRUCK, GRELL, STEEL, AND WINTER WILLOW!?" Willow's gaze shot to Embers. "EMBERS! YOU WILL NOT FiGHT ALPHA REX'S FATHER. COME HERE!"

Star Struck shouted"Cujo!?! were are you?" Star keeps hovering trying to found him"were could he be,i..i need to thank him for everything he has done for me while i was here,eve through his a diamond dog h..he feels like his friend of mine and i would like to but the other ponys wont be happy.

hHY1WZC_zps6cc028ec.png

Signature done by @Lunia

"SILENCE! THEY HAVE ONLY KILLED IN SELF-DEFENSE! IF YOU HAD KILLED Even ONE OF THEM, THEN THIS WORLD WILL COME TO AN END. WE HAVE MADE IT SO THE DOGS WHO HAVE DIED TODAY WILL HAVE ETERNAL PEACE, AS ALL THE OTHER INNOCENT CREATURES WHO Have DIED IN THE APOCALYPSE. IF You WERE HUNTING, THAN WHY DID YOU TORTURE STAR STRUCK, GRELL, STEEL, AND WINTER WILLOW!?" Willow's gaze shot to Embers. "EMBERS! YOU WILL NOT FiGHT ALPHA REX'S FATHER. COME HERE!"

Rex sat back and wiped crocodile tears from his eyes as he grinned at the deity, "your right of course I did enjoy it but I do realize you aren't as all powerful as you claim. Things have gone wrong already haven't they? I can still kill one right now if I wanted to and that makes me more powerful than you. But to know I have held more power then gods is enough for me." He grins with a madness in his eyes, "so leave now and I'll let your ponies go or try to take anything from us and I'll kill one and you kill all of us dogs but then this world dies. Go benevolent creators leave and save the world." His words dripped with venom.

Chilly set a barrage of ice spikes down the hall killing many dogs, some tried fighting back but the spirit within him protected him. A wall of ice keeping him protected then a huge hand of snow and ice crushing dogs as they came. 31 he counted so far. But they kept coming and he kept going

Willow was furious. A blinding light filled the cave, and when it faded, there two huge ponies standing at either side of Willow. The sister who controlled the sun was pure white, had 5 small horns surrounding a big one, and mane made of fire. The sister who controlled the moon was deep black, had the same formation of horns, and had a mane made out of milky light. "YoU ONLY SEE ONE OF OUR FORMS. WE ARE QUITE FOND OF THIS FORM, THOUGH. " The two sisters spoke in unison. They were at least 200 feet tall in this form, and were radiating infinite power.

Wanderlust had to admit when Chilly let loose of his power it was a terrifying sight.

Going down the hallway he stopped at an entrance to a large throne room. Willow floated in the air something powerful about her. He recognized what had to be the pack alpha across the room yelling some threatening gibberish.

Wanderlust looked up at willow floating in the air, "what are you waiting for? He's evil, his whole species is evil, they don't deserve mercy. Put him down, please put him down Willow."

• Brohoof 2

Embers bowed, but turned back to seer "Please let me fight him, i dont care if i die trying, i would like to die with honor, not by starving or thirst" His vison started turning red, his mouth and tung were filled with flood, he spat it out, splattering the ground with it "Please, let me die with honor"

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

Wanderlust marveled at the two dieties, but still whispered, "just kill him if their is any kindness in you kill him."

Rex stood and walked to Embers and pressed a hand to him healing him. "Die with honor a different day both you and my father live today." He looks up at the giant forms, "See I heal your ponies but I could just as easily kill them."

Embers shoved the hand away "I do not want your healing, i said i wanted to die, now let me fight him, or ill fight you!" Embers could still feel blood in his mouth "Come on, i do not need your kindness, nor of anything here, i say i wish to die with honor" Embers sat "Just let me keep that, the one thing i had, honor"

. +.  |  * . '
    .* \\_/|\_// + 
 ___/(o)|(o)\___
-####"""""""#### 

"IF YOU MAKE ONE MOVE IMPLYING THAT YOU WISH TO Harm, WE WILL DEFEAT YOU IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE US, ALPHA REX. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE ANY OF THESE PONIES. YOU WILL SUFFER IF YOU DO." The giant forms' horns was surrounded in a beautiful aura the colors of the rainbow. "WE HAVE INFINITE POWER."