Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey ponies!

Toon Beth

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: A firend of mine gave me the link :D

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Welll... at first I was sort of a hater, but then when I watched some episodes,I fell in love with the series. Just could not resist fun, adventure, and the cuuuute ponies!

I am a semi hyper girl, though I have a habit to be anti social in person because I have low social skills.But online I am more social! 

I am very nice and kind, and loyal to friends, so unless you want me to chew you out because you offended my friends I suggest you be nice. Though I do try my best to follow the Brony way.

I LOVE chocolate, furry animals, monsters, and role play! I also draw, write and play video games.

I hate jerks that pick on people, stick in the muds (people who are boring and just ruin the fun for everyone). 

Oh and I play Mine craft, TF2, assasins creed, psychonauts, and neopets, also a little pokemon

I just LOVE cartoons!

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum!

I think there's definitely a lot of people who used to not like the idea of bronies before they got into the series themselves :D

• Brohoof 2

thanks everypony! :)  and I agree, people don't give this show a chance just because of ponies! I mean, there are dark episodes that show the dark side. A good one is canterlot wedding with those changelings.

yay! muffin rank! Now I can rp with people!