Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony!

Manestream

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Through the Internet

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Furries told me.

Greetings everypony,

The name is Manestream. Been lurking in the shadows since the end of Season 1. My name is a contradiction of who I am. Instead of actually following the latest trends and keeping up to date with what's in and who's who and following all the news and entertainment online and in the forums. I'm pretty much the opposite. I'm a little Introverted, shy and reserved. I keep pretty much to myself and really try to watch from the sidelines as the world passes by. I haven't really gotten involved in any of the online MLP communities or forums until just recently.  I did play on a MLP MUCK by this name though back when I first started watching MLP:FIM, but only for a short while.  I enjoy the show for what it is, the animation, stories and music are awesome and very inspirational.

I took animation in college back in 2000, but never pursued it. Though watching the show has made me rekindle my desire to try and get back into animation as a hobby, though I have nothing to show now. Hopefully I might have something (pony related) posted, later on down the road.  

post-24203-0-05532200-1390896508.jpgOh, and I'm also a 'Blank Flank', since I'm still trying to figure out things for myself IRL, where I'm going and what I want to do.. I figured reflecting that in Manestream would be fitting for his character.

Anyhoof... Hope everyone has a good day.

Thanks for taking the time to read, and Hello :)

Hello, and welcome to these forums. I personally believe you made a wonderful introduction and you should fit in here just fine. I bet we would all enjoy being your friend and I hope you stick around!

228523__UNOPT__safe_rainbow-dashgif-1.gi

Have fun here!

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome. I'm a blank flank too having just joined the forums recently. Great intro and accurately representative avatar. I just realized I had put the pony before the cart in having a cutie mark on my avatar, but oh well c'est la vie. Very cool for being in animation, or even getting re-acquainted with it. Many of my friends where I live are also animators.

Making stuff is cool.

• Brohoof 1