Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Deadman Wonderland RP

RAGESTAR

@.

"Nope, you look like a punk. Just think of it as a common courtesy." He said before getting in line to get some food. That was the most hes talked in a year. Sure it was to talk to a new dish of scum to tell him to clean up his mess. But it wasn't all bad. He moves a long with the line until he got his food and head back to his table.

Ruri glared angrily at the man, getting up from her seat slightly. She didn't like seeing someone insult the only companion she had here. Anger pulsed through her as the voice whispered in her mind,

'He is your enemy. Kill him. Rip him apart.' Ruri grit her teeth, struggling to maintain herself. "W-watch your mouth!" she said weakly, sitting back down.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryujin simply shrugged, and sat next to Gin, knowing that he probably hadn't been noticed yet. "Well, that was interesting." He said, smirking slightly. "Personally, I blame the food for most of the bull that goes on in here.Anyway, my name is Ryujin, and just that. I'm assuming that you two are new here?"

(edited)

@@Moonlight Fire @@Gloomfury @

Gin smirked. "Tch, I may be a punk, but at least I'm a punk with friends, buddy..." he said, gesturing to Ruri, before realizing that she was standing up glaring deeply at the man. Gin was surprised and quickly tried to calm her down. "It's alright, girly. He's just a guy with an opinion, let him go..." he said, not paying much attention to what Ryujin had to say at the moment.

Edited by ragestar

@@Moonlight Fire,@,

Kayno stops at the table and looks at the girl with even eyes. "I'm afraid I can't do that, lass. Cause then I would't  be speaking my mind. But I do apologize. And I don't need friends." He looks away and heads back to his table. He takes a seat and gets started on eating.

@@Moonlight Fire @@Gloomfury @

Gin smirked. "Tch, I may be a punk, but at least I'm a punk with friends, buddy..." he said, gesturing to Ruri, before realizing that she was standing up glaring deeply at the man. Gin was surprised and quickly tried to calm her down. "It's alright, girly. He's just a guy with an opinion, let him go..." he said, not paying much attention to what Ryujin had to say at the moment.

Ruri swallowed and sat down, tearing her gaze away from the man, her anger gradually fading away. "Y-yeah. You're right," she said, clasping her hands in her lap. The voice seemed harder to keep down every day, and Ruri feared it would soon get the best of her again one day. The girl looked over to Ryujin, who had sat at the table. "I'm Ruri," she greeted, hopeful for yet another companion.

Kane sighed as he paced around his cell, nothing of interest in sight as he walked around boredly whistling a tune to himself. "I wonder how many new little birdies are gonna fly to this fucked up little nest? Let's hope it's a whole flock." He said to himself, as one of the gaurds heard him talking to himself "you talking to yourself now pheonix? Freak..." He said calmly, mumbling the last part as he walked past the cell without a second thought. But Kane ignored him and continued to whistle a merry tune.

Ryujin glanced at Ruri, and nodded slightly. "It's good to meet you." He said. "Though, you can just call me Ryu. It was my nickname before I got into this hell on earth." The young man then sighed. "I guess it doesn't take a lot to get sent to some over funded maximum security prision. Speaking of which, what did you do. You don't seem to be one to get in to much trouble."

Ryujin glanced at Ruri, and nodded slightly. "It's good to meet you." He said. "Though, you can just call me Ryu. It was my nickname before I got into this hell on earth." The young man then sighed. "I guess it doesn't take a lot to get sent to some over funded maximum security prision. Speaking of which, what did you do. You don't seem to be one to get in to much trouble."

Ruri swallowed, caught slightly off gaurd by Ryu's question. It was so easy to remember the brutal day, just weeks before she was sent here. When the voice had completely taken over. When she had grabbed the knife. When she couldn't feel anything except bitter blood lust. "U-uh...I..." Ruri stuttered, fearful to reveal the events. 'I only just made friends here, I can't lose them already' she thought nervously. "I accidentally..killed somebody!" Ruri blurted out, eyes darting to the floor. She hoped it wasn't obvious she was lying.

Ruri swallowed, caught slightly off gaurd by Ryu's question. It was so easy to remember the brutal day, just weeks before she was sent here. When the voice had completely taken over. When she had grabbed the knife. When she couldn't feel anything except bitter blood lust. "U-uh...I..." Ruri stuttered, fearful to reveal the events. 'I only just made friends here, I can't lose them already' she thought nervously. "I accidentally..killed somebody!" Ruri blurted out, eyes darting to the floor. She hoped it wasn't obvious she was lying.

Gin kicked his feet up on the table and yawned, seemingly unfazed by Ruri's revelation. "Hmm...really? Interesting...that'll get you sent to prison alright...but I killed somebody on purpose...that's why I'm here...but trust me, the dirtbag deserved it..." he said, scratching his head.