Hey. New pony here. :)

Fluttershy27

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was actually on a different forum and a few members had My Little Pony:Friendship is magic banners and love the show. I was a little skeptical at first. I had the typical thoughts and feelings about it, such as "Isn't this a show for little kids? For little girls?!" Then I watched and kept watching. The rest is history.

My name is Abbey and I'm 29 years old. I can be a bit shy (hence why Fluttershy is my favorite.) I don't always talk as much and I may just read posts. If you talk to me, I'll talk back.  I enjoy reading, watching tv shows. I love dogs. I work at the library so I do run across My little Pony books both G4 and then older generations. I am from Missouri. Um... what else? I can't think of anything else.

:DD hi! Welcome to the forums!

I hope you come to enjoy this forum a lot! I certainly have in the year and more that I've been a meamber and I'll ltell you its a GREAT place to meet friends and stuff :DD I mostly spend time in the forum games and roleplay section, both of which are amazing and really fun! I hope you come to enjoy and feel really welcomed into this forum and stuffs! Do I say too much? 

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! :DD