Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Living in Sydneigh SOL/Romance RP

ParsoOfEquestria

The city of Sydneigh with all its pristine beauty was in full view of the boat that pulled into port

Parso Incendiare leaned on the rail and gazed at the city coming into view

"who says you can't go home again?"

he collected his bag and flew over to the address of his new apartment, with a click of the key, the door was open and placed his bag down on the couch already furnished into the apartment. he then walked to the balcony and leaned on the rail to once again gaze at the city

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flame stared at the beautiful view of the water. "Never get to see views like this very often...though I should probably get to my apartment and get some rest after I just arrived here" He said to himself as he picked up his bags and started flying towards his apartment.

Star arrives in Sydneigh"wow it just like they said now I got to found my apperment" Star looks at the paper and starts flying to her apprment and arrives. "Wow this is nice too" she goes and lay down on the couch and yawns. "I think I might have a rest before going out to a club maybe".

Midnightstar arrived at sydneigh, staring in awe at the beautiful land. "Wow!" She breathed, lifting her pack off of her. "This place is amazing, i can't wait to get out and explore!" SHe said. She found herself, as usual, once again wishing she had pegasus wings. Lifting her pack back on, she galloped half of the way, and teleported the rest. Even the apartment was well furnished. Midnightstar set down her stuff and pulled out a book instantly. She lay down on the couch, but only got a quarter of the way through the book before she fell asleep

Parso gazed over the city once more before turning back inside and putting on his tie and hat. after a walk down the stairs to the complex doors, he opened his wings and flew into the sky, stopping at a florist cart on the way to where he was going to buy a single daisy before flying off again. he landed in front of the Sydneigh Cemetery and walked the rest of the way in to find the headstone marked

Here Lies

Flower Sprout

Loved daughter and fillyfriend

forever marked upon ourselves

he stood there in silence for two minutes before speaking

"I came back, and I'm back to start again. you were everything to me, that event still haunts me"

he placed the daisy by the headstone before standing there in complete silence

Parso gazed over the city once more before turning back inside and putting on his tie and hat. after a walk down the stairs to the complex doors, he opened his wings and flew into the sky, stopping at a florist cart on the way to where he was going to buy a single daisy before flying off again. he landed in front of the Sydneigh Cemetery and walked the rest of the way in to find the headstone marked

Here Lies

Flower Sprout

Loved daughter and fillyfriend

forever marked upon ourselves

he stood there in silence for two minutes before speaking

"I came back, and I'm back to start again. you were everything to me, that event still haunts me"

he placed the daisy by the headstone before standing there in complete silence

(I can have a guess what Sydneigh is in real life and I got to give it to you every creative)

Star wakes up and look at the time. Star gets up and walks out then spread her wings and fly off to found a club. "I wonder were a club is". Star fly's over a Cemetery. "Its sad how some pony's die but I can't feel what other pony feels because it hasn't happen to me before". Star sees a pony down there and thinks"maybe I should talk to him and help him" Star fly's down"exsuse me what's wrong?" Star asked.

Edited by Lighting Split

(I can have a guess what Sydneigh is in real life and I got to give it to you every creative)

Star wakes up and look at the time. Star gets up and walks out then spread her wings and fly off to found a club. "I wonder were a club is". Star fly's over a Cemetery. "Its sad how some pony's die but I can't feel what other pony feels because it hasn't happen to me before". Star sees a pony down there and thinks"maybe I should talk to him and help him" Star fly's down"exsuse me what's wrong?" Star asked.

Parso heard a mare approach behind him

"just saying goodbye to a piece of history"

he gave a short smile to her before trotting away from the headstone from his past

"you're not originally from around here, aren't you?"

he asked noticing the Equestrian accent in her voice

Parso heard a mare approach behind him

"just saying goodbye to a piece of history"

he gave a short smile to her before trotting away from the headstone from his past

"you're not originally from around here, aren't you?"

he asked noticing the Equestrian accent in her voice

Star smiles"no I'm from were the the Princesses live a place called Canterlot but I thought I might as well move down here because what I saw from a friend it looked nice and it sure does anyway I was about to go to a club after arriving here do you want to come?" Star asked the stallion.

Midnightstar wakes up to jay barking at her. She groans and rolls over, unwilling to get up. But jay was equally determined to wake her up, and finally they were walking through the streets. Midnightstar was just thinking of going to a club when she ran into somepony. "Oh, i'm sorry!" She imidiatly apologized to whoever she had run in to

Flame left his apartment and went out. He walked around. "I wonder if I should head to a c-" He stopped when he felt himself ran into someone. Flame heard the pony say sorry. "It's okay....I just wasn't watching where I was going so I should be the one who is sorry" He said as he looked at the mare.

Midnightstar lowered her head in embarassment. Blushing, she didn't meet his eyes. "No, it's fine." She said dismisively, smiling shyly at him. "What's your name?" She asked, trying to change the subject. "I'm midnightstar," she told him, glancing up at him from her stance.

"My name is Flame Stryke, it's nice to meet you Midnightstar" He said smiling. "I was just heading to a club since I don't want to be stuck in my apartment all the time. Besides Sydneigh is a beautiful place also" He said looking up at the sky. "I wonder if I'll meet somepony here" He said to himself

Star smiles"no I'm from were the the Princesses live a place called Canterlot but I thought I might as well move down here because what I saw from a friend it looked nice and it sure does anyway I was about to go to a club after arriving here do you want to come?" Star asked the stallion.

"sure, I know one thats a couple blocks away. follow me and I'll take you there"

Parso opened his wings and got airborne, but waited for the mare to come after him

"I'm Parso by the way"

he said during their flight, it was a short flight and they touched down in front of the club he mentioned before

Midnightstar smiled a small, soft smile. "That's cool, clubs are really fun." I said, pawing the dirt. I levitated a flower, putting it in my mane. Jay barked beside me, and i glared at him, shushing him. He whimpered and fell silent. "Yes, i can already tell sydneigh will be lovely." I replied politly. "What club are you going to?" She asked curiously

After hearing the question he sighed. "You see there is the problem...I don't know what club to go to" Flame scratched the back of hi head and sighed. "I seem like I'm lost now that I said that huh" He asked looking at the ground. "Next time think before you say you are heading somewhere" He thought to himself

I laughed slightly, levitating the flower out of my hair. ""Indesicive huh" I asked, and he looked sheepish. Laughing again, i started plucking the beautiful petals off the flower. Pony trot.... hop'n'buck..." I plucked the petals off the flowers to decide. I finished the count and landed on....

"Um...yeah...pretty much indecisive" He said  still looking at the ground. He decided to look up at the mare. "Um...whats with the flower" He asked as he noticed it. "Of course first question you ask is something stupid...whats next you going to ask her why shes picking the petals off" He thought to himself

"sure, I know one thats a couple blocks away. follow me and I'll take you there"

Parso opened his wings and got airborne, but waited for the mare to come after him

"I'm Parso by the way"

he said during their flight, it was a short flight and they touched down in front of the club he mentioned before

Star follows him"I'm Star Struck but my friends call me Star but you can call me anything you want and well I haven't been to a club before so it my first time" Star looks back"I don't know how it feels but it must hard losing some pony" Star says thinking"Hope he doesnt get mad"

Midnightstar spared a quick quizzical glance, then go back to picking off the petals. She landed on the pony cave. She dropped the empty stem and turned to flame stryke. "I guess that's where i'm going, what about you?" She asked, hopping from hoof to hoof

"Not sure I'll probably just wander around till I find someplace that interest me" Flame said. "Or I'll just head on back to my apartment and head somewhere another time, after all I can't explore in just one day" He said happily before looking at the sky and sighing.

Star follows him"I'm Star Struck but my friends call me Star but you can call me anything you want and well I haven't been to a club before so it my first time" Star looks back"I don't know how it feels but it must hard losing some pony" Star says thinking"Hope he doesnt get mad"

"yeah...I'm just trying not to dwell on it too much. as for this place, I used to come here, wonder if barkeep still notices me"

they waited in line to be let into the club. once inside Parso looked around to see if there was any change, surprisingly there was not any change since the last time he came here

"yeah...I'm just trying not to dwell on it too much. as for this place, I used to come here, wonder if barkeep still notices me"

they waited in line to be let into the club. once inside Parso looked around to see if there was any change, surprisingly there was not any change since the last time he came here

Star says"well yeah its for the best and I bet they still do know you" Star trots over to the bar and sits down and she just looking into space

And thing how she is going to find a job and that then she sighs and says to her self"life can suck sometimes even through most of it I good"

Star says"well yeah its for the best and I bet they still do know you" Star trots over to the bar and sits down and she just looking into space

And thing how she is going to find a job and that then she sighs and says to her self"life can suck sometimes even through most of it I good"

Parso sat down on a stool beside her and spoke to the bartender. it was good to know he was still a familiar face in this city

"can I get you a drink, Star? they give me a discount here"

he asked her, wanting to make her feel welcome to Sydneigh with a little 'land down-under' hospitality

Parso sat down on a stool beside her and spoke to the bartender. it was good to know he was still a familiar face in this city

"can I get you a drink, Star? they give me a discount here"

he asked her, wanting to make her feel welcome to Sydneigh with a little 'land down-under' hospitality

Star looks at him"OK thank you sir" she when turns back and look down at the counter and sigh and talk with relishing anypojy could hear"i hope things here could be different then Canterlot" she looks around seeing other pony's dancing and chat and that then she turns her head back around.

Parso nodded and ordered a non alcoholic drink for both Star and him

"down here, a lot of things are different from up in anywhere in equestria. are you trying to find a change of scenery or something else, you don't have to tell me,but some things are good to talk about"

he smiled at her as the barkeep placed down two glasses of soda