Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Living in Sydneigh SOL/Romance RP

ParsoOfEquestria

Parso nodded and ordered a non alcoholic drink for both Star and him

"down here, a lot of things are different from up in anywhere in equestria. are you trying to find a change of scenery or something else, you don't have to tell me,but some things are good to talk about"

he smiled at her as the barkeep placed down two glasses of soda

"Oh you heard that,well it just I feel like there is no pony in Canterlot that will take me and love me for and not just some made" Star takes a sip of her drink and sighs"I only have friends well maybe none now since I'm here and well Iike my job I hope there is something down here for me"

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh you heard that,well it just I feel like there is no pony in Canterlot that will take me and love me for and not just some made" Star takes a sip of her drink and sighs"I only have friends well maybe none now since I'm here and well Iike my job I hope there is something down here for me"

"yeah, I went up to Equestria myself, to be honest, there wasn't much there, that's why I came back here"

He smiled at her and took a sip of his drink

"so do you plan on staying here or are you going back to Canterlot?"

he asked with a hint of curiosity in his voice

"yeah, I went up to Equestria myself, to be honest, there wasn't much there, that's why I came back here"

He smiled at her and took a sip of his drink

"so do you plan on staying here or are you going back to Canterlot?"

he asked with a hint of curiosity in his voice

Star takes another sip of her drink"yeah im thinking of staying because like I said,there is nothing there then there is here" Star sees a couple dancing and kissing and she sighs"but I think there isn't still nothing here form me but i will still stay here because I don'twant to move again".

Star takes another sip of her drink"yeah im thinking of staying because like I said,there is nothing there then there is here" Star sees a couple dancing and kissing and she sighs"but I think there isn't still nothing here form me but i will still stay here because I don'twant to move again".

Parso followed her gaze and realized what she meant

"oh, I get it"

he nodded sincerely at her

"I'm sure you'll find the right one soon. I've only just met you to give a full opinion, but so far you seem nice enough"

he gave a reassuring smile to her and took another sip of his drink 

Parso followed her gaze and realized what she meant

"oh, I get it"

he nodded sincerely at her

"I'm sure you'll find the right one soon. I've only just met you to give a full opinion, but so far you seem nice enough"

he gave a reassuring smile to her and took another sip of his drink

Star smiles"thank you for that complement" she sips then put her drink back down"well if you want to maybe you want to dance with me since well we just meet like you said but it would be nice but you don't have to if you don't want to its ok" Star gets off her Stoll and stand on all four of legs again. Edited by Lighting Split

Midnightstar smiled, tossing her mane lightly. "Well, maybe i'll see you later?" She asked, backing away. Jay barked happily. Midnightstar levitated her pack, placing it on her back, and took out a bottle of water, taking a long swig. "Maybe i'll see you at the club." She said cheerfully

Star smiles"thank you for that complement" she sips then put her drink back down"well if you want to maybe you want to dance with me since well we just meet like you said but it would be nice but you don't have to if you don't want to its ok" Star gets off her Stoll and stand on all four of legs again.

Parso smiled and nodded his head

"sure, truth be told, I'm a horrible dancer though"

he laughed before he stood up from the stool and walked alongside Star as they headed to the dance floor. finding a small empty part of the floor to dance

'I havent danced in years'

he thought

@,

"Maybe you will see me at the club later" Flame said smiling before leaving. "Well...guess I should meet up with her again at the club..." He said to himself as he ook to the skies and started flying around a bit looking at the sights before landing at the Sydneigh Harbor  

Parso smiled and nodded his head

"sure, truth be told, I'm a horrible dancer though"

he laughed before he stood up from the stool and walked alongside Star as they headed to the dance floor. finding a small empty part of the floor to dance

'I havent danced in years'

he thought

"I'm not that good too but its just about fun and nothing else" Star starts dancing to the music and smiling"I heard its good here but is there something I should know or place I should avoid" Star askes then sighs again. Star can get really upset around couplesi

@Shiranui

Midnightstar turned and started walking back to her apartment. Jay followed closely and loyally beside her. "Ooh jayce," She said, using his full name. "I really hope i see him at the club tonight!" She said, placing her water bottle in her pack. She arrived back, glad to put the heavy weight down. Jay whimpered and she laughed. "Don't worry, we'll go for a longer walk next time!" She said, laying down. "I might as well take a quick nap before i go to the club!" She said, almost instantly falling asleep

He landed on a cloud and watched the ocean. "I can't get enough of the views in Sydneigh, it's just beautiful" He said. "I'll just rest up here and then I'll head on to the club" He said as he closed his eyes. "Sleep for about an hour then I'll head out" Flame said as he fell asleep

"I'm not that good too but its just about fun and nothing else" Star starts dancing to the music and smiling"I heard its good here but is there something I should know or place I should avoid" Star askes then sighs again. Star can get really upset around couplesi

Parso laughed as he started to dance himself

"not really, the city is friendly, I haven't had a problem with it"

Parso then realized Star was looking a little upset

"are you ok? is there something wrong?"

he asked, trying to be supportive to her, however he had a slight idea what was the problem

Parso laughed as he started to dance himself

"not really, the city is friendly, I haven't had a problem with it"

Parso then realized Star was looking a little upset

"are you ok? is there something wrong?"

he asked, trying to be supportive to her, however he had a slight idea what was the problem

"Oh I'm just missing my friends and family, I havent p been away from them before so yeah" Star lied and sighs"well I think I might get another drink" Star trots off the dance floor and sits back down and asked for non alcoholic cider then she drinks it and just sighs"maybe it was a bad idea to come here and stayed in my apperment"

"Oh I'm just missing my friends and family, I havent p been away from them before so yeah" Star lied and sighs"well I think I might get another drink" Star trots off the dance floor and sits back down and asked for non alcoholic cider then she drinks it and just sighs"maybe it was a bad idea to come here and stayed in my apperment"

Parso knew something was really up and walked over to the bar and sat next to her. he thought for a bit of just what he should say

"hey, maybe you'd like to come for a nightly stroll around the city with me...a date if you will?"

he asked, trying to cheer Star up

Parso knew something was really up and walked over to the bar and sat next to her. he thought for a bit of just what he should say

"hey, maybe you'd like to come for a nightly stroll around the city with me...a date if you will?"

he asked, trying to cheer Star up

Star stood up"yeah sure why not I got nothing to do anyway after this I was just going back to my appment to read and that was all and thank you for being so kind to me and a date? A date is to be with a pony you love not some random pony but still walk around would be nice"

Star stood up"yeah sure why not I got nothing to do anyway after this I was just going back to my appment to read and that was all and thank you for being so kind to me and a date? A date is to be with a pony you love not some random pony but still walk around would be nice"

"oh, sorry, down here a date means an outing, regardless of your relationship with the other ponies. I might have mixed up the terms"

Parso apologized for the little misunderstanding before clearing his throat

"so ready?"

he asked with a small smile on his face 

"oh, sorry, down here a date means an outing, regardless of your relationship with the other ponies. I might have mixed up the terms"

Parso apologized for the little misunderstanding before clearing his throat

"so ready?"

he asked with a small smile on his face

Star giggles"that's alright we all do that sometimes I even said stuff little filly's or colts would not even know so yeah" Star gives him a friendly hug"that's for being kind to me and yes I am ready oh I didn't catch your name sir, mine is Star Struck foalsitter".

"Parso, Parso Incendiare"

he smiled before turning around and heading for the exit

"I'll also be sure to point out some good places or monuments during the walk. just to get you familiar with the city more"

he laughed to himself

"I'm sure you already know about the famous Harbour bridge and Opera house. I'll be sure to pass them"

"Parso, Parso Incendiare"

he smiled before turning around and heading for the exit

"I'll also be sure to point out some good places or monuments during the walk. just to get you familiar with the city more"

he laughed to himself

"I'm sure you already know about the famous Harbour bridge and Opera house. I'll be sure to pass them"

Star follows"I haven't heard of them but they sound nice like you say so I would love to see them and then after this I guess were going back to our appment and that is a nice name" Star smiles and walk beside him and look away and blush and say to herself"w..why do I felt like this no no I cant "

Parso smiled and nodded, he then heard slight mumbling

"did you just say something?"

he turned back around to face Star, but then waved it off

"nevermind then"

he led her through the city pointing out places like good restaurants, cafes and the like before stopping at the edge of the waterfront

"if you look up there, you can see the Harbour bridge"

he said pointing

"and down there, is the Opera house"

Parso smiled and nodded, he then heard slight mumbling

"did you just say something?"

he turned back around to face Star, but then waved it off

"nevermind then"

he led her through the city pointing out places like good restaurants, cafes and the like before stopping at the edge of the waterfront

"if you look up there, you can see the Harbour bridge"

he said pointing

"and down there, is the Opera house"

"no I was saying this place looks great and the water is beautiful at night and there both interesting"Star smiles at him and sit down"I was thinking of going back I have change my mind im staying and all of this is romatinc,too bad we have no pony to share it with.

"no I was saying this place looks great and the water is beautiful at night and there both interesting"Star smiles at him and sit down"I was thinking of going back I have change my mind im staying and all of this is romatinc,too bad we have no pony to share it with.

"yeah..."

thoughts rushed through Parso's head about Flower, his late-fillyfriend. he snapped back to reality, shuddering a little and sitting down to recollect himself

"sorry, just some bad memories"

he smiled at Star before looking up at the night sky

"yeah..."

thoughts rushed through Parso's head about Flower, his late-fillyfriend. he snapped back to reality, shuddering a little and sitting down to recollect himself

"sorry, just some bad memories"

he smiled at Star before looking up at the night sky

"Oh I'm sorry I must of brought it up" Star wraps her wing around him. " you must be cold so I wrapped my wing around you to give you wamth and well I know I said this loads of times but your a great stallion and who gets you is every lucky"Star smiles and looks at the sky. Edited by Lighting Split

I yawned and stretched, looking out the window to see it was almost time to go to the club. I stood up, opening my eyes. I grabbed a water bottle and took a sip of it, then poured jay some food. "Be good boy!" I said, and he barked at me, wagging his tail. I put on a simple yet fashionable hat and curled my mane. "There, now i'm ready!" I said to myself, trotting out the door and heading for the club

Flame woke up and smiled as he jumped down and landed on the ground. "I guess it's time" He said as he headed back to his apartment. "But first I need to get something" He said as he arrived and went into his apartment and grabbed his black fedora. "That's better" He said before he left for the club.