open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

(go to sleep and so much happens!)

after every one left, night hawk went back into the basement, the doc entered from the sewers, they both sat on the couch

"doc, she ran off, Sasha ran off, doing god knows what, this day is probably going to be worse then the last"

the doc put his arm around night hawk "listen dude, i know your tring to help her, buts shes her own person, shes not a kid anymore, go do want you need to do, ill stay here and fix up dan" Night Hawk got up and left the garage

i need to back on track with my investigation of the rocketeers murder

Night Hawk climbed a building and saw the cyborg ninja in the distance

hes still here?

My Let's Play channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy14-AEEHdfj5QQAlYtB1_A

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

Shadow got out of his fortress, he was cut and beat up. He put on new clothes and sunglasses to conceal his oddly colored eyes.

He walked to a diner across the street, and took a seat inside "After that im going to need some coffee" he thought

I'll Give You A Chickey Bucket, Boy.

Kill-O-Watt saw the piece of symboite & looked at it.

"Your w-w-w-w-wasting your time."

"And you must have a death wish. You do realize that if this thing goes off, you're dead also?"

Plague sent a tendril towards Kill-O-Watt and tried to bring him down to the ground.

Shadow got out of his fortress, he was cut and beat up. He put on new clothes and sunglasses to conceal his oddly colored eyes.

He walked to a diner across the street, and took a seat inside "After that im going to need some coffee" he thought

*The Bar keeper walked up to him. He looked up and noticed that it was Sasha.* "Well, Shadow. Whats up?"

I play the friendly, fearsome, fiery griffin characters.
LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!
Please stop mistaking me for a girl....

(edited)

Shadow had a dumb face on "U-uh i need some coffee i guess.....Mocha latte...." he said still staring at her "SHE WORKS HERE?" he thought "I Should brace myself in case she beats the living hell out of me....i'm weak in this state...."

Edited by ShadowCloud

Shadow had a dumb face on "U-uh i need some coffee i guess.....Mocha latte...." he said still staring at her "SHE WORKS HERE?" he thought "I Should brace myself in case she beats the living hell out of me....i'm weak in this state...."

"Sure coming right up. And Shadow, you dont have to brace yourself, If I hit you, I'd loose my job." *She laughed and began to make his coffee.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"Right when i try to get my mind out of this weak state....i get good smashed right into my face again......perfect" he thought sarcastically "That snake boy did a number on me" he said to himself looking at his various cuts and bruises.

"Right when i try to get my mind out of this weak state....i get good smashed right into my face again......perfect" he thought sarcastically "That snake boy did a number on me" he said to himself looking at his various cuts and bruises.

*Sasha put the mug of coffee down in front of Shadow.* "Tough fight?"

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"You could say that..." he said with a chuckle as he began to sip out of the coffee "Good coffee" he thought

Plague sent another flurry of tendrils against Kill-O-Watt and then tried to stick him to the bomb. At that time, the symbiote broke out of the bomb with the bomb's core, and then disabled it.

"Finally!" he yelled.

Plague leaped off the building and hid in an alley where he made his suit recede. (He looks like a normal teen btw xD).

"Now how about we get something to drink?" Scipio said.

He walked into a nearby coffee shop, but paused at the entrance as he saw Shadow.

<# My my, you seem to run into him alot don't you?> the symbiote teased in his mind.

<Don't forget that you're part of me also you idiot!> Scipio retorted.

He hesitantly walked to the counter and sat down.

"Uh... French Vanilla coffee please..."

Shadow looked at the person that just entered "Something is familiar about that kid......" he thought as he took another sip

"That kid......smells familiar" he thought "he looked back at Sasha "Well yeah, the snake boy decided to attack me instead of let me be......and that cyber ninja is trying to blow stuff up...." he said to her.

"You could say that..." he said with a chuckle as he began to sip out of the coffee "Good coffee" he thought

*Sasha thought for a moment and then shouted.* "BOSS! IM TAKING MY BREAK!" *There was a shout of aknowledgement and Sasha brewed a mug of coffee for herself and sat down next to Shadow.* "You seem really tired Shadow, dont you eer get any sleep anymore?"

Plague sent another flurry of tendrils against Kill-O-Watt and then tried to stick him to the bomb. At that time, the symbiote broke out of the bomb with the bomb's core, and then disabled it.

"Finally!" he yelled.

Plague leaped off the building and hid in an alley where he made his suit recede. (He looks like a normal teen btw xD).

"Now how about we get something to drink?" Scipio said.

He walked into a nearby coffee shop, but paused at the entrance as he saw Shadow.

<# My my, you seem to run into him alot don't you?> the symbiote teased in his mind.

<Don't forget that you're part of me also you idiot!> Scipio retorted.

He hesitantly walked to the counter and sat down.

"Uh... French Vanilla coffee please..."

*A waiter brewed him a mug of coffee.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"Are you serious?" Scipio muttered as he saw Sasha sit down. "Aw well, I might as well wait for some other guy to come and serve..."

(Btw, when I'm Plague, my voice changes due to the symbiote. So right now I sound different)

"Not really" he said with a laugh, taking another sip. He kept looking at the new person in the shop "I know I've seen him before...." he thought

(edited)

Scipio drank the coffee the waiter gave to him. He knew Shadow was still staring at him, but ignored him a little while more. <LET'S do now... right fight besides else something to want just really I him, at tongue my flick accidentally don?t hope>

<# C'mon, can't we at least mess with him a bit?>

<You're not going to do anything to him!>

Edited by Kreinbahthur

"Not really" he said with a laugh, taking another sip. He kept looking at the new person in the shop "I know I've seen him before...." he thought

"Same here. Especially the past few nights. Thanks for that buddy." *That last sentince had a hint of joking sarcasm in it.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

The doc walked up to nighthawk, "come on, you need to relax, just throw your armor in the sewer hideout and we will go to place Sasha works!". Night hawk walked back to the basement "yeah, I guess I could use a burger" the doc looked at him "a burger? This early?". Night hawk laughed "yeah, I think it's late enough for brunch"

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

(edited)
"He reminds...of snake boy......well i can find out later." he thought he looked back at Sasha "Yeah, the last few days have been rather tense..." he said, his voice changing to a sad one at the last few words. Edited by ShadowCloud

"He reminds...of snake boy......well i can find out later." he thought he looked back at Sasha "Yeah, the last few days have been rather tense..." he said, his voice changing to a sad one at the last few words.

"Maybe we should all just take a vacation." *Sasha suggested.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Night hawk entered the sewers and walked up to a large steel door, he put in the password and entered, a few minutes later he walked out in street cloths (night hawk is now Ryan)

NEW SONG:

"Yeah." he said sarcastically with a chuckle. he looked at the new person "Hey, doesn't that kid look rather.....familiar....." he said to Sasha pointing at him.

<# No s***> the symbiote said as he began to let out a forked tongue.

Scipio clamped a hand to his mouth.

"Ugh, burned my tongue... You wouldn't happen to have some water would you?" he asked the waiter.

(oh yeah, the symbiote drastically changes Scipio's appearance so I guess Shadow recognizes him through his scent)