open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

Scipio awoke feeling well rested.

"#All better? Good. Now get up!"

"Geez, I'm going I'm going!"

He crawled lutnof the sewers and looked around. He saw Night and Weiss confronting each other in the distance, and the new symbiote wih its host perched a building.

"It found one that quick?!" Scipio shouted.

"# I guess there are alot of kids walking around with problems..."

"Hey, I bonded with you because I knew what your kind was capable of!"

"#True... C'mon, lets try to take him out soon before he attacks the two heroes overthere! We don't need them thinking we've lost it as well..."

"im relieved and distrought at the same time,at least you didnt eat them like the alien, but why did you kill them? you couldnt of dropped them of at a rehab center?"

"Whats the fun in that?" *She aked dryly.*

I play the friendly, fearsome, fiery griffin characters.
LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!
Please stop mistaking me for a girl....

Scipio walked closer to Weiss and Night Hawk.

<I should warn them about the other guy...>

The spawn sensed Scipio was near, and pulled him to his fangs with its prehensile tail.

*"You smell familiar...." it said.

"Um... Hi son?" Scipio said nervously before he kicked him in the face. He dropped to the ground with a loud thud in the middle of Weiss and Night. But quickly got up and scaled the building.

"#Don't rush at him, we don't know his special ability yet!"

"so thats it huh? killings a sport now? what about that time you rescued 2 thugs from a burning building and turned them into the police?"

My Let's Play channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy14-AEEHdfj5QQAlYtB1_A

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

"so thats it huh? killings a sport now? what about that time you rescued 2 thugs from a burning building and turned them into the police?"

*Weiss simply glared at him.* "Things change Night Hawk. Im not the same as I used to be."

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"that doesnt change the fact that killing is not a sport and should never be done unless it is last resort" Night Hawk sighed and shook his head "why? why are you acting like this?"

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

"that doesnt change the fact that killing is not a sport and should never be done unless it is last resort" Night Hawk sighed and shook his head "why? why are you acting like this?"

"Because I have realized that being good is meaningless. Its just a stupid game that never gets anywhere. From now on, I just want to watch the world burn. And I will be the one setting the fires."

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

*Corrosion grabbed Scipio by the neck with his tail.

"I remember you," he said pulling back symbiotic mask. "You're that kid with the weird name. The kid-" *

Scipio eyes widened as he saw Orestes' face.

"Wait, Orestes the Lizard Kid?! Well this can't be good..."

*"I hate that name those kids gave me! I am now Corrosion!" he roared spotting a glob of acid towards Scipio. He jumped out of the way.

"Well, I see why he named himself that..."

Night Hawk could not belive what he just heard "are you listening to your self? be reasonable here, being good is not a meaningless game, it helps bring better lives to other people, we are supossed to help others and protect those who cant protect them selves! destroying things and not giving a damn only leads to pain and suffering to everyone involved"

NEW SONG:

Night Hawk could not belive what he just heard "are you listening to your self? be reasonable here, being good is not a meaningless game, it helps bring better lives to other people, we are supossed to help others and protect those who cant protect them selves! destroying things and not giving a damn only leads to pain and suffering to everyone involved"

*Weiss twitched.* "You want a good Weiss so much? Fine." *Weiss' cloak sprang up and surrounded her, then shrunk into nothingness.* Edited by Apollo

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Scipio turned into Plague and then kicked Corrosion off the roof.

"You want a fight kid? I'll give you a fight!"

Plague saw Night Hawk down below.

"Hey Night, wanna help me out with uh... Parenting?" he said as Corrosion snarled in anger at the two.

Night Hawk looked around a bit confused

*Suddenly, there was a bright flash and now, in front of Night Hawk, there were two of Weiss. One was standing ip, she had a blood red cloak and jet black hair. The other was passed out on the ground, she had an electric blue cloak and pure white hair. The black haired one began to speak.* "Are you happy now? Now there are two of me, one of pure good, and the other of pure evil. I care for nothing. Not you, not Shadow, not even the value of human life. Thats all her job." *She said nodding her head towards the white haired one.* "I am leaving this city, there are too many heros here. Maybe one day I will come back and kill all of you." *She said and flew off.* Edited by Apollo

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

*Corrosion's instinctive memory of Weiss kicked in and he attacked the good Weiss*

"#You need a time out boy!" Scipio's symbiote snarled as he pulled Corrosion away from Weiss.

"~We can rule this city together, father! We can both create an army of symbiotes and take control!"

"Uh, no... I really don't feel like having a repeat of the Web of Shadows incident right now!" Plague said as he bit Corrosion on the neck.

Night Hawk looked at this new weiss on the ground and picked her up and put her in the back of the car and said "doc, that that just happen?" the doc looked over at him and said "yes, that just happened, and our future selves are screwed" night hawk sighed "lets just drive to the wearhouse, i need to think thing through" the car drove away

NEW SONG:

Night Hawk looked at this new weiss on the ground and picked her up and put her in the back of the car and said "doc, that that just happen?" the doc looked over at him and said "yes, that just happened, and our future selves are screwed" night hawk sighed "lets just drive to the wearhouse, i need to think thing through" the car drove away

*The good Weiss began to wake up, and then sat up quickly, her eyes wide open.* "Wha-? Where am I? Whats going on?" *She said frantically.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Night Hawk looked back "im not sure to explain this,...but some how, you split your self into a being of pure good and a being of pure evil, and your the pure good one"

NEW SONG:

Night Hawk looked back "im not sure to explain this,...but some how, you split your self into a being of pure good and a being of pure evil, and your the pure good one"

"I- I actually used that? I had been planning on saving that for Shadow."

*She fidgeted.*

"Oh, no. I was only able to do that once........."

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

"that doesnt sound very good, great, now we have 2 melodramatics on the loose" he looked back at weiss "no offense or anything"

*Weiss looked confused.* "I don't really understand that."

(Good Weiss is very nieve.)

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

*Corrosion bounded after the van and pounced on top of its roof. He spewed acid on it, creating a large hole. He reached in wih his symbiotic tail, looking for one of the heroes to kill*

Plague swung towards the van, leaping off buildings and calling out to Corrosion.

"Hey, Lizard Kid, leave them alone!"

(just pretend you think its Plague)

"never mind, we are heading to the where house in case you were wondering"

"Oh, okay."

*Corrosion bounded after the van and pounced on top of its roof. He spewed acid on it, creating a large hole. He reached in wih his symbiotic tail, looking for one of the heroes to kill*

Plague swung towards the van, leaping off buildings and calling out to Corrosion.

"Hey, Lizard Kid, leave them alone!"

(just pretend you think its Plague)

*Weiss shrieked and put up a barrier between her and the tail, blocking it from hitting her.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!