open The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

"Oh don't worry, we're not to comfortable around these things anyways. Mind if I keep it? It'll get to be useful against Corrosion if he decides to come back sometime..."

Scipio looked out the window, watching as they rolled by to Night Hawk's hideout.

*Meanwhile, Evil Weiss was in an alleyway near the edge of the city, when a group of gang members walked up to her.*

"Well lookie here." *One of them said.* "If it isn't a pretty little girl for us to play with."

*Another one stepped forward.* "I get her first." *He said. The gang members began to surround Weiss. Another one pushed that one out of the way.* "No way, you got the last one first." *He said. Then Weiss spoke up.*

"I think I should get a say in who goes first." *She said, the gang members gave her a weird look. One of them stepped forward and pulled out a knife.*

"B!tch. Did we say you could talk?" *He said. Weiss laughed.* "What are you laughing about sl^t?" *Weiss looked at him with a creepy grin on her face.*

"Just the fact that you think you are anywhere near my level. Also how you think that knife is threatening."

*This made the gang member mad.* "SHUT UP YOU LITTLE WHoR3!" *He stabbed his knife at Weiss, but something cut off his hand before it could even get close to her. The gang member looked at his stumped arm in shock.*

"So, I guess its you who gets to go first." *Weiss laughed as the gang member was slowly ripped to shreds finger by finger, then limb by limb, then his eyes and finally his head was torn from his body. The other gang members watched in horror and began to run. But a large wall blocked off both ends of the alley.*

"Whats this?" *Weiss said though her laughter.* "I thought you boys wanted to have fun?"

*The gang members simply screamed in terror as each one of them was slowly killed. Finally, only one was left. Weiss walked up to him and looked down at his tattered body with a grin, she was covered in blood.*

"Looks like you are last this time. Any last words?"

*The gang member stuttered.* "Wh- who are you?" *He said.*

*Weiss laughed.* "I am the greatest power of darkness and evil you will ever see. I am the killer of anything that lives. I am the one who enjoys the pain of others the most. I. Am. Bloodeye." *She said this and stomped her foot down on the gang member's head, crushing it. She laughed, loudly. Her laugh echoed throughout the city. And then she walked off. Out of the city, and on to her next victims.*

(This is the last we are going to hear of the newly dubbed Bloodeye until the next story arc. xD Im planning a plot suggestion for Skullbuster right now.)

I play the friendly, fearsome, fiery griffin characters.
LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!
Please stop mistaking me for a girl....

"here we are the wearhouse, technicly its outside of the city limits, but its better that way" night hawk parked the van inside, weiss and doc were waiting for them

My Let's Play channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy14-AEEHdfj5QQAlYtB1_A

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

"well, some how she split her self into a being of pure good and a being of pure evil,i got doc to take the good one here, and evil one flew off" Night Hawk got out of the van "my real name is ryan by the way, i didnt tell you back there because we were still in the city"

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

Scipio paused for awhile, unsure whether he should tell his name as well.

"... I'm Scipio...."

He walked over to Weiss.

"Are you ok? Can you remember anything?"

"Yes. Why wouldnt I?"

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Shadow looked at fire "Come on man we need to ally with this new villain, i like his style, reminds me of me at times......" he said as fire and Shadow walked out of the raveclub looking for corrosion.

I'll Give You A Chickey Bucket, Boy.

Corrosion snarled happily as he ate a gaurd in front of a bank vault.

*"~I wonder why father doesn't have this much fun! Being evil is awesome!"* the symbiote said.

*"We can do whatever! None can oppose us!" Corrosion said as he melted the metal door with his acid. He absorbed the money bags into himself and then leapt away from the bank.

Shadow saw him run out of the bank and looked at fire "He has the right idea!" he said as they began to follow him.

Corrosion stopped and hissed at his followers and spewed acid on the pavement in front of them. He swung towards a building and tried to speed away.

*"Why can I remember him? The emo?"*

*"~ Plague has had various run ins with him..."

Shadow looked at him run away "Hey kid, get back here! i'm here to help!" he said. "You and i can work together! think of all the people you can eat!" he yelled after him.

*Weis suddenly felt a stong darkness power. She looked over towards the outskirts of the city and saw a large dark blot on the horizon.* "Looks like shes given herself a new name." *Weiss said.*

LVt9V.png
GildaShy is best ship.
I AM AN 18 YEAR OLD BOY!

Night Hawk hit a button and the large door to the wear house shut "hey doc, do we have any spare sholder pads? this one a few little holes dissolved out of it"

NEW SONG:

Corrosion clung to the side of a building and spat a ball of acid in front of Shadow.

*"What do you have that I care about? I am easily more capable of eating anyone I want to on an even further extent than,"

*"~Father!"

(You don't know that the Corrosion symbiote is the offspring of the Plague symbiote by the way)

"Well, they are allying up and you are alone, you may die without me. That's one thing. And i have safety for you, training areas, and my guards can bring you anything. Besides you want to destroy this world because it wronged you, my world wronged me. We have a lot in common." he said.

Corrosion jumped off the building and landed in front of Shadow. He showed his human face.

*"And what makes you think I can't survive on my own? Have you never met-"

*"~Father!"

*"Shut up!" Orestes shouted. *"What more can you offer us?"

Scipio looked towards the city.

"I've got a bad feeling right now..."

"#As do I... I think it might be Corrosion..."

Edited by Kreinbahthur

night hawk ploped on a couch

"well, now what? he have 2 new villians, i couldnt stop weiss from spliting herselft, and i have made no progress in the investigation of the rocketeers death...this entire night was a huge failure!"

he put his head in his hands

NEW SONG: